PDA

View Full Version : Review of Shandelle's Mama Cloth

kthomp
02-05-2005, 06:45 PM
AF has been over for a little while and I finally had some time to write this! ;)

First off, let me say that Shandelle is great to work with! So quick to answer questions and keeping you updated!

I ordered three pads and one panty liner to try. I have heavy flow the first day, followed by moderate and then light by the end of the fourth day. Here is a review of each pad.

Fleece topped OC pad (backed with PUL): So comfortable and absorbent! My favorite for the heavy flow day. The fleece did a great job keeping me feeling fresh. I left this pad on for a little bit longer than I should have, but it worked great and was very absorbent!

Just OC pad (backed with Windpro fleece): Perfect for heavy, medium or light flow. Very absorbent and of so comfortable, I didn’t feel like I was wearing anything! It feels just like underwear, except maybe even softer. The windpro worked great, I didn’t notice any wicking.

Velour topped Burley Knit Terry (PUL backed): The velour is so soft!!! Also very absorbent. I loved to use this one to sleep in because it’s just that comfy.

Velour topped OC panty liner: Very soft and very comfortable, perfect for the last few days of AF. I think I need wings though, but that’s just my personal preference. I still found them to be very nice.

I really love these pads! I won’t be going back to sposie products, that’s for sure! I would highly recommend ordering from Shandelle, and I plan to get some more pads from her soon!

BTW, go join her new Yahoo group! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Funnyfarmcreations/ :)

calebsmama03
02-05-2005, 11:59 PM
I'll second that with another HUGE thumbs up!! I ordered a dozen velour liners (backed with flannel) and they are the comfiest things I've ever worn! I'll definitely be ordering pads to use PP and after AF returns. Great work Shandelle!!!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
And the stubborn "purple" baby due 5/25/05