PDA

View Full Version : called fb's 800 #

bcky2
02-07-2005, 10:08 AM
about the frog print and wow, she took my address and said they will send a new one out today. she wasnt the nicest person in the world but hey i didnt have to fight to get a replacement. i was worried after about a week ago someone had alot of problems and was so not looking forward to calling them. the only thing i could kick myself for is they asked if i wanted another frog print or i could pick a color, the burgandy color raced to my mind as i have been wanting to get it but here is my stupid side saying "frog print will be just fine as that is what i originally had" like they care! grrrr, i hate that my brain and mouth are not on the same page x(

searchdog
02-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Glad they are taking care of you. I recently ordered 12 PT to use when DD outgrows her mediums, but the only size difference appears to be one inch in length from a Medium to a PT. I called and asked if this was normal or ask if I got the wrong thing. There final decision was to send me a Large that was a second so I could compare a Medium, a Large, and a Petite Toddler to see what the difference is. We haven't used the PT's so they said if I think I would rather have large they will exchange them for me.

She also asked what color I wanted and I told her I had a girl and we mostly had pastels so she is going to send a Hot Pink one if she could find it. It will definatly be bright. I am interested to see the size difference. The pink one should be here today so the comparing and decision making should begin once the mail carrier gets here.

If anyone reads this and wants to chime in please let me know your opinions on sizing. I think MOE's final opinion was that a PT is the length of a large but everything else is just like a medium.

alaible
02-07-2005, 07:16 PM
I recently had the size problem with the petites. I ordered petites from two different places and they were obviously different sizes. 2 of them were only an inch longer than the mediums like yours, but the others were about 2 1/2 inches longer and just ever so slightly wider than my mediums. I tried to return them where I purchased them but they wouldn't let me return them because they were on sale. So I contacted MOE via email and they said they would send me 2 more petites - I am just hoping they are the larger sized petites not 2 more of the small ones. I was told the same thing you were that the petites have a waist of a medium but the longer rise of a large. That was just what we needed because the larges could be pulled right off of paige without unsnapping them. The mediums still fit her waist but were becoming way to short. The problem now is that I would like to order 4 more but I am scared I will get stuck with more of the small ones that just won't work for us.

searchdog
02-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Holly I had to laugh, I am the one that was emailing back and forth with you about this issue. I am still waiting for the large to see what the difference is. I just laughed when I saw your post, I wouldn't have known it was the same person except I remembered your name was Holly.