PDA

View Full Version : Kushies Ultra AI1 review

downwarddog
02-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to post a review of Kushies Ultra AI1 diapers. I am very impressed & just had to comment here, esp. for those who are new to this (like myself)!

I received a package of 5 for my baby shower (purchased at BRU). I think that Trisha at LilBunz sells them cheaper than BRU, but don't quote me on that... I think they're pretty economical for a dipe, less than $10/dipe, which is good, right?

They've been too large for my DD until a few weeks ago (once she weighed about 13 lbs or so). She's almost 15 lbs now. They fit great, & still have lots of room to grow in. Since the inside is all cotton, I wasn't sure they'd be very absorbent. But they are! I thought I'd be turned off on the waterproof outside as well, since it seems so much stiffer than my FBs or other pockets, but it's really not bad at all now. I like that the inner soaker can be folded up, depending on whether you have a boy or girl. I've had no leaks with them at all (unlike my BB, Ellas & Wonderoos), & DD can wear it through a nap.

So, as this is my one & only AI1, I'm really happy with them. Plus, these are my only diapers with cute prints which I love -- I'm getting sick of solids!

The only downside that I see to them is that they are a bit bulkier than the pockets. DD has a pair of Baby Gap jeans that she just can't wear with the AI1. But it's really no big deal...

~Lenore
NH Mom to Cadi, born 9/28/04