PDA

View Full Version : Very Baby Stocked for Customs

jec2
02-10-2005, 11:46 PM
verybaby.com I finally decided to try an AIO. Somebody get me out of this forum before I go diaper crazy! (LOL, like that hasn't already happened, eh?!)

kthomp
02-11-2005, 12:11 AM
I think you'll like it! I just got the two I ordered (not from Very Baby though) and I love them! Ally was in one for a really long time while we were out with Becca the other day. That thing was SOAKED, but no leaks, no wicking!

What color did you get?

That reminds me, I'm going to send you Paypal for the El Bee tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

rrosen
02-11-2005, 09:32 AM
sucked me in too! I ordered an AIO and a simplynight. I need to stay out of here too. Pretty soon Gabrielle is going to need a dresser just for her diapers!

I need a 12 step program, quickly!

jec2
02-11-2005, 11:45 AM
:) always love paypal!

I got a medium blue. I almost got orange, but I thought for summer a light blue, which we amazingly don't have in our stash, would be fun.

toomanystrollers
02-11-2005, 03:42 PM
I got sucked into the VB overnight dipe too :) - but that's all - one diaper!!!!

MMEand1
02-13-2005, 11:23 AM
Can you post the link. I tried the verybaby.com and it was in Chinese!!
Thanks,
MP

kozachka
02-13-2005, 12:09 PM
VB is closed for custom orders until mid-March as of this morning (I waited too long to order a Very Baby Diaper for DS x() but here's the link anyway http://www.verybaby.com

You might try one of the licensed contactors, there is a link on the site. I am pretty new to this board so can't tell you if there is any difference in quality or workmanship in case you buy from them.

Elena, Mom to Danny 11/27/03

new_mommy25
02-13-2005, 02:27 PM
I have a few Very Baby dipes from flutterbyebaby that I like a lot. I just checked and she is closed too.

Whenever I find a dipe I like/want I sign up for the mailing list. That will you will be alerted whenever they are stocking new items.