PDA

View Full Version : DAPPI Diapers

Uxor
02-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Has anyone ever tried Dappi diapers. I'm always seeing themfor sale on ebay and was wondering if they were worth giving a try. My son outgrew my stash, granted it was quite small,and I'm looking for an inexpensive way to build it back up.

MMEand1
02-11-2005, 07:02 PM
I have 2 or 3 size small Dappi covers. I have only been CD'ing for a few weeks, but have never had a blowout or leak with them. They are similar to the pro-wraps that I also use. If I needed to replenish cheaply, I would not have a problem buying the Dappi covers.

Hope this helps some...
Mariah P.

kensjen
02-11-2005, 07:54 PM
I love, love, LOVE Dappi pull-on covers!! Do they make diapers, too? Not sure about that. But anyway, the covers are great, work better than the many many expensive covers I have tried...and they are cheap!! Gotta love that. I have never had a leak with them, and I have been using them close to a year.

Dappi covers over CPFs would be a great and inexpensive combo.

emelsea
02-11-2005, 09:52 PM
I've seen them, too. They are pretty cheap! What is it, 6 diapers for $10? I'm tempted, too. If you try them, be sure to let us know.

Uxor
02-12-2005, 02:41 PM
I just might get daring enough to try the diapers. Have to wait till I get my next paycheck tough. So they make pull on covers too. Have to check those out as well. I'll let you know what I think.