PDA

View Full Version : Sugarpeas and Stacinator fleece covers

emelsea
02-14-2005, 10:37 AM
Going back to my dilemma that DS is a wonky size right now, I wonder if any of you can comment on whether these covers run bigger or smaller?

(I know, I know. I should just wait a month or two to see if he is going to stop growing like a weed, but I have very little self control.)

daisymommy
02-14-2005, 11:08 AM
I think that Staccinator fleece covers run big, and are very stretchy, so they seem even bigger. According to the weight charts, my DS should be out of the size larges, and into a Toddler size. But we have the larges, and he wears them on the tightest waist snap setting, and the middle thigh setting--and this is a boy who has a large waist and chunky thighs and never fits into anything size large! So they really do run big.

Now, as for Sugarpeas, I think the double layer fleece covers & flannel wool covers run true to size, the single layer fleece covers run slightly big, and the merino wool jersey covers run very big. We actually had them custom add an extra snap setting to them when we bought them from the actual Sugarpeas company last summer, because they were too big!

laretce6
02-14-2005, 01:46 PM
I have also found the Stacinator fleece to run BIG!

Caroline
Mama to Eleanor Katherine 8.2.04