PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else watch Family Guy?

MartiesMom2B
02-18-2005, 08:43 AM
I was watching Family Guy the other night and noticed that Stewie was wearing a CD. It was a prefold held together by one pin, but I still noticed it! Yes, I know it's dork like behavior to notice things like that in the "media".

-Sonia

downwarddog
02-18-2005, 11:42 AM
My husband and I are addicted to that show! New episodes start this May -- we can't wait!!!!

We love Stewie -- how cool is he to be in a CD? We should write in and see if they'd put him in some prints or solids:-)

~Lenore
Mom to Acadia (Cadi), born 9/28/04;
plus dogs Loka & Colby; & 1 cat, Chelsea!

new_mommy25
02-18-2005, 12:48 PM
Yup, I have noticed that too!

Also, there is a cartoon on PBS called George Shrinks which for some reason I really like. His little brother also crawls around in cloth :)

holliam
02-18-2005, 02:06 PM
LOL But do we want Stewie to be our cloth diapering poster boy?

My DH is obsessed with that show. We even have a few DVDs of it. Apparently they are making new ones because the DVD sales were far beyond their expectations.

I grew up in RI so I love all the RI jokes that they make that I'm sure no one else understands. LOL

Holli

omgrown
02-18-2005, 06:26 PM
I love the Family Guy! Its one of our favorites. I think I did notice Stewie in the CD before but didn't really think about it, that's really cool though! DH even has a patch sewn onto HIS diaper bag with Stewie saying "Make yourself useful and WIPE MY BUTT!" We find it quite amusing :-)

mudder17
02-18-2005, 06:59 PM
We watched it for a while and I loved Stewie, but I'm not so sure we want him as our poster boy for CDs. Still, it is cool that they have him in a cloth diaper. :)

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtickers/ticker/16994.birthday.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amber_9m.gif Breastfed 11 months and counting

MartiesMom2B
02-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Where did you find that patch? That's hilarious. I'd love to get one for DH - even though he has no diaper bag.

As far as Stewie being the poster boy, he does seem smarter than the average baby. Maybe it's the cloth that contributes? LOL.

We have Season 2 on DVD and DH is over the moon about the new episodes coming out.

-Sonia

omgrown
02-19-2005, 05:17 PM
We got it at Hot Topic of all places :-) Do you know the store? They're in malls, kind of the goth/rocker store for teenagers (I'm sounding old aren't I?) There were a few other Family Guy patches there and a few t-shirts too i think.

MartiesMom2B
02-20-2005, 08:14 PM
I think hat there is one of those at my local mall. I think it would be a great father's day gift! Thanks.

-Sonia