PDA

View Full Version : Just for Fun: CD Babies on TV or in movies

Puddy73
02-21-2005, 09:31 AM
After reading Sonia's post about Stewie's CD on Family Guy, I tried to think of any other TV or movie babies that wear CDs. The only one I that I came up with is the baby that Dharma and Greg almost adopted, and that was years ago! Just curious, have you ladies spotted any others?

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle Mae 9/8/03

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

daisymommy
02-21-2005, 01:01 PM
I've seen real babies as well as characters wearing them on Sesame Street. Baby Bear's sister wears a pinned prefold :)

ktshea
02-21-2005, 04:35 PM
In the movie Elf (with Will Farrell), when Buddy is a baby he's wearing a cloth diaper. :)
Katie

holliam
02-21-2005, 05:37 PM
We just watched Seabiscuit and the baby of one of the main characters was sporting a cloth diaper.. good thing because it was the early 1900s. :)

Holli

mudder17
02-21-2005, 06:41 PM
Umm...this is kind of gross and not a baby, but the latest CSI had a man who wore diapers (he had a baby complex, but that's another story) and they were cloth.

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtickers/ticker/16994.birthday.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amber_9m.gif Breastfed 11 months and counting

tbriese
02-22-2005, 03:39 PM
eileen,

i am SO GLAD i'm not the only one who thought of that. CSI rocks but that one was creepy especially since i had to pump after i was done watching it.

have fun with kaya's birthday celebrations!

toomanystrollers
02-22-2005, 05:44 PM
I just caught "Good Fellas" for the umptenth time the other night on cable and during a prison visit b/w Ray Liotta & Lorraine Braco, a baby next to them is getting a good old prefold changed on the visiting table - LOL!

Puddy73
02-23-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm glad that I missed that episode. It makes me wonder who is lurking on this board!

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle Mae 9/8/03

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."