PDA

View Full Version : Covers for Tykie Diapers..

SeekerMage
02-22-2005, 12:34 AM
I really like the look of the tykie diapers fitted diapers...and they have some really cute ones....but Im soo not into the wool covers....any other covers out there that would work with these diapers? I have Bummis, Bumpy, Prowrap and the ever so wonderful Monkey Butt cover. Suggestions?

kthomp
02-22-2005, 12:39 AM
I use my Bummis SWW over my Tykie fitted. Works great! The only other non-wool cover I use is a nylon pull up one from BRU, and that works very well too.

HTH!

SeekerMage
02-22-2005, 12:51 AM
What brand is the BRU one? and do you like the pull up type covers? Im a little leary about them but if they are easy to use Ill give them a try. Thanks

kthomp
02-22-2005, 01:03 AM
My BRU cover is the Especially for Baby brand. I LOVE pull-up covers! They are super easy, one less thing to get a busy toddler to sit still for! I also love that they have soft binding around the legs and don't leave any red marks.

Try some, they are really cheap! I have never had a problem or a leak with mine.

rrosen
02-22-2005, 07:47 AM
My Bumpy covers fit great over the Tykies.

pritchettzoo
02-22-2005, 01:04 PM
Our non-wool covers that work over Tykies are Bumpys, Motherease Airflows, and Sugarpeas Fleece.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and One More (coming July '05)