PDA

View Full Version : Mini sprayer water pressure?

steph2003
02-22-2005, 10:03 AM
ok, I have a mini sprayer but it doesn't seem like the pressure is great enough to spray off the sticky/thick poops my kiddo manages to produce. I swear I end up making a bigger mess & using toilet paper to scrape a lot of the poop into the toilet. As an aside I did not install the mini sprayer - DH did although he did have to go out & buy some extra part at Home Depot.

So am I just out of luck until his poop solidifies more or what???

DebbieJ
02-22-2005, 10:07 AM
You can adjust the water pressure on the mini shower. Look at the big plastic part where it attaches to the toilet tank. There is a small lever that you can turn. Give it a try and see what happens. Otherwise, maybe you can turn up the water at the supply line that comes out of the wall.

~ deb
DS 12/03

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

daisymommy
02-22-2005, 01:30 PM
The little lever is blue. Turn that thing on full blast and the water will really fly! :)

prabha
02-22-2005, 03:18 PM
Where can I buy this mini sprayer ?
Also as a first time expecting mom and a first time user of this site, need info on CDing. I am sure this has been posted before - so need pointers to this link/post.
What are the best cloth brands for newborns. What all will i need- eg. liners, cloth covers etc. Will i need pins for all kinds ?
How many will i need ?
thx
Prabha