PDA

View Full Version : custom diaper sites

Uxor
02-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Is there a custom diaper site other than lucy's hope chest? I found a website that made a diaper cover that would match a quilt I have but I can't find it now. Any suggestions?

toomanystrollers
02-22-2005, 05:41 PM
Lots of WAHMs do "custom" orders (usually using their fabrics) - sometimes you have to snag a slot in order to get a custom order. My best advice is to sign-up for your favorite WAHMs' mailing list to get advance notice of custom slots, etc.

Here's a few:

www.mudpiebabies.com

www.fullmoonbabygear.com

www.righteousbaby.com

www.verybaby.com

www.valor-kids.com

HTH

daisymommy
02-23-2005, 10:59 PM
We could really break her bank account if we showed her all the custom sites that are out there!

But we won't do that to you :) The more you surf the net, the more you'll find. It can be very dangerous to your wallet :)

kitmama
02-23-2005, 11:51 PM
Many WAHMs will also make a diaper or cover out of fabric that you send them, if you'd like to try that. Just e-mail someone and ask. One of littleman's benjamuffins is a cowboy print that I sent in and they used for the diaper. All they asked is that I send enough fabric (we e-mailed to figure out how much) and that I pre-wash it. She sent the leftover fabric back to me with the diapers.

Uxor
02-24-2005, 01:02 PM
OK cool thanks. I want to do this for a picture. I thought a diaper matching his quilt would be really cute. I'll see if I can just get a hold of some more fabric.

Thanks