PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get in touch with babyblanket re:order

Nora
02-25-2005, 05:20 PM
I placed an order for some LJ's a few days ago - pd by paypal - and haven't heard anything from her via email. I've never ordered from her before, so maybe it's normal that she doesn't communicate with you after a sale? Just curious. Today I've tried emailing the address they say to use to contact them and I get a failure to deliver msg - twice now.

Momof3Labs
02-25-2005, 05:29 PM
Hmm, that's not like Wendi. She's around, because she send a message to her wool cover testers earlier today. Sounds like there is a problem with an e-mail server somewhere along the way - maybe that's also why you aren't getting a message from her about your order?

lizajane
02-25-2005, 05:55 PM
let me know if you don't hear from her and i will contact her for you. she actually told me about your order, so i know she has it. (she is still sewing the LJs for me because of all the sickness we have had in our house!)

i would bet your order is on the way. she is very quick and a super great gal- so i am sure she isn't ignoring you.

(is it ok that i replied to this message? i hope so!! sorry if i crossed a line!!)

Nora
02-25-2005, 06:21 PM
Glad to hear I've got nothign to worry about! I'm sure it is an email server problem - since the msg I get back says something to the effect of "your email is blocked and undeliverable"??? I tried from my MSN (was using yahoo) acct an hour ago or so and haven't recieved a failure notice yet.