PDA

View Full Version : Angie, Pam - Have you tried the VB night dipe?

papal
02-25-2005, 10:17 PM
The one that is fleece-lined. Please could you post a review. Right now my only nighttime fitted option looks to be a BenjNight. I have to have something that is fleece lined so the FFSTs won't cut it. Becs said you guys may have tried the VB night dipe.. what do you think about it? Absorbency? Trimness? Fit?
With summer fast approaching, I want to be able to use fitteds with a wool soaker at night.. the fleece pockets might be too warm.

Thanks!!

toomanystrollers
02-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Rashmi,
I haven't received mine yet. I'll be sure to spill all the details.

Nice to see ya around these parts again :) I thought you went missing!!

papal
02-25-2005, 10:42 PM
You all get me into too much trouble if I visit these parts! My paypal was getting a much needed rest and then BAM!BAM! I bought two mudpies and BAM! I am getting a co-op soaker. And now I have VBs on my mind!!!
I was hanging around in AROUND THE HOUSE but several hundred dollars later, I decided that that place was not a safe haven either. lol. I think I should just go and stay in Maternity where i don't need anything.

mudder17
02-25-2005, 11:35 PM
Yes, this is a dangerous place to visit isn't it? It's all <insert names that rhyme with Fam, Fecca, Fin ...>'s fault! ;-) And of course, now you have to be careful not to talk to Nora too much or you may end up with some Arcane British Dipes, hee hee!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040222/0/0/1/-5/.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif Breastfed 1 Year -- Woohoo!

new_mommy25
02-26-2005, 02:26 AM
I haven't recieved mine yet either. But tell me about my paypal taking a serious beating. I literally haven't bought a diaper in about 3 or 4 months. Now I have the 3 VB's, a Mudpie, a Celestial Baby fitted (from TP), a Bijou fitted and a custom soaker from my pal Annie from MDC on the way. I'm going to have to do some serious mailbox stalking because my DH doesn't know about ANY of these. And he's still kind of peeved about the Kettler...

Oh yeah, and the Pickle pants!

Anyway, I'm hoping the VB's will be trimmer than the Benjamuffins. Plus I am excited about the side aplix :)

new_mommy25
02-26-2005, 02:35 AM
I think I should just go and stay in Maternity
>where i don't need anything.

hmm..you never know, you might catch something ;)

toomanystrollers
02-26-2005, 07:03 AM
Hee Hee - I went on a little binge too :) but I did have to give up MDC for awhile! LOL

papal
02-26-2005, 09:07 AM
hmm... are you speaking from experience Angie? ;)

papal
02-26-2005, 09:09 AM
heehee.. your paypal took a much harder beating than mine.
we should play LIST YOUR STASH one of these days to see what everyone has. :)
I also have a Diaper Roster (like the Clothing Roster in layette) and that helps me control how much i spend... heehee. does anyone else feel like paypal money is not real money?

rrosen
02-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Rashmi
I just noticed that you do not want hemp. That takes the VB dipes out of the running. Your paypal is safe again.

new_mommy25
02-26-2005, 05:26 PM
Lol, yes and I don't know why. The second I sell something the paypal just burns a hole in my pocket and I must buy more diapers. I almost never transfer the money into my checking account though that is not what I tell DH :)

papal
02-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Oh no! VB is hemp!! arrgh. I didn't realize BenjNights were hemp.. we have no stink issues with those. Maybe i will try a VB to see if it works for us. Thanks Becs.