PDA

View Full Version : ME Rikki Wrap vs. BSWW - which do you prefer?

Neatfreak
03-01-2005, 12:51 PM
I currently have a few ME Rikki wraps for my 8 month-old, but she's nearing the end of the size, I think. Lately I've been laying a CPF folded in thirds in them, and not bothering with a fancy fold or a snappi. She's too wiggly for anything time consuming. With this in mind, I'm looking to invest in a few more applix wraps and was wondering if I should order Rikkis again, or try the Bummis Super Whisper Wraps ...

squimp
03-01-2005, 10:49 PM
We never liked the Bummis SWW because they didn't have gussets, and thus were leaky with our newborn, especially with the trifold and especially early on - note sure but they might work better on an older baby.

I think Bumpys are a similar wrap to the Rikkis, and maybe even more trim, although we never tried them.

american_mama
03-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Not sure if this is Ok to post here, but I really want to try a Rikki wrap for my 4 month old, so I will buy one or two of yours if/when you are ready to size out. PM me please.

tarahsolazy
03-02-2005, 12:08 AM
I can't compare, because I don't have any Rikkis. But, Bummi's are our PUL covers of choice around here. DH trifolds prefolds in them all the time. Mediums have fit forever, at least 7 months now, and they still look great. We are just having to size up for use over fitteds, but the meds still work well for pfs. No problems with poo leakage at all. We started using them when Fory was 4 mo, and he was a frequent small poo-er, never a blow-out man.