PDA

View Full Version : (OT) Has anyone here tried mama cloth from Mom and Me Creations?

Saartje
03-07-2005, 09:47 PM
I know her stuff is generally very high quality and well designed, but I'm not too sure about the stuffing aspect. Since she has some available (undyed, but I'm not averse to dyeing my own), I thought I'd ask.

For context, the only kind I have now is Freshies, so any comparisons regarding comfort or effectiveness are welcome.

http://www.mom-and-me-creations.com/ClothMom.html

toomanystrollers
03-08-2005, 10:31 AM
I just ordered a starter pack from Jen :) I love all her pouches & diapers so I imagine her pads will be wonderful too. I'll definitely post a review.

mommyj_2
03-15-2005, 04:48 AM
Getting to this late, but I wanted to give a review. I got the starter pack from Jen over a year ago, and the pads have lasted really well. I have these, Freshies, and then some other WAHM pads. The Freshies are my favorite, because of the fit and the 2 part system, but Jen's pads are a close second. I actually prefer the MAMC pads for going out, because they have a waterproof layer. The Freshies I have are plain hemp, so they leak sometimes. I'm sure the windpro ones don't. But I digress...
Anyway...the inserts on Jen's pads are really easy to use. To be honest, I usually forget to put them in, and have never had a leak, but when I do remember to put them in, it's totally easy. The postpartum pad I have is too long for my tastes, but the smaller sized one I have is really comfy.
I love the fabrics Jen has, and (of course) they're sewn really well.
I have to admit I'm biased, because I'm a huge fan of Jen's :)