PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Brownie Fiary!!!!

calebsmama03
03-09-2005, 07:09 PM
I know BF posts are for the lounge but figured I'd cross-post it here too :)
I've been having the WORST few days here and have been feeling really bummed out. DS has suddenly turned into a hellion, and I'm starting to resolve myself to having to go back to my regular job after #2 so I've been majorly feeling sorry for poor little me :( Imagine my surprise when I arrived home to a package! Hmm - I don't remember ordering anything that I'm still waiting on?? I open the package to find beautifully soft fluff (and a sweet note too!)!! A gorgeous fleece Very Baby AIO from Bumblebuns! It is yummy soft red fleece with an adorable bee embroidered on the back. I've been curious about both VB and fleece AIO's but haven't tried any yet, so this is just perfect! I can't post any pics until Miss Purple arrives and grows into it but I will be sure to when I can!

Many thanks to my lovely, thoughtful Brownie Fairy!! You have perfect timing and really brightened my day to know someone was thinking of me :) Now, will you reveal yourself so I can thank you personally? A hint maybe??
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
And the stubborn "purple" baby due 5/25/05

calebsmama03
03-09-2005, 07:09 PM
I know BF posts are for the lounge but figured I'd cross-post it here too :)
I've been having the WORST few days here and have been feeling really bummed out. DS has suddenly turned into a hellion, and I'm starting to resolve myself to having to go back to my regular job after #2 so I've been majorly feeling sorry for poor little me :( Imagine my surprise when I arrived home to a package! Hmm - I don't remember ordering anything that I'm still waiting on?? I open the package to find beautifully soft fluff (and a sweet note too!)!! A gorgeous fleece Very Baby AIO from Bumblebuns! It is yummy soft red fleece with an adorable bee embroidered on the back. I've been curious about both VB and fleece AIO's but haven't tried any yet, so this is just perfect! I can't post any pics until Miss Purple arrives and grows into it but I will be sure to when I can!

Many thanks to my lovely, thoughtful Brownie Fairy!! You have perfect timing and really brightened my day to know someone was thinking of me :) Now, will you reveal yourself so I can thank you personally? A hint maybe??
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

BrownieFairy
03-13-2005, 04:29 PM
I am so glad your BF surprise found its way to you. I hope that Little Miss Purple will wear it well. I had wanted so badly to get you purple fleece but Bumblebuns did not have any :(

I know that you have been having a bumpy ride and a little fluff always softens those bumps. Sorry to hear that you'll have to head back to work. Why can't we all just win the darn lotto!?

As for a hint...mmm, ok, I live west of the Mississippi too!

jec2
03-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Although your babe has yet to arrive, do we get to see this cute creation?!!! I've been wanting to try a fleece AIO myself so I am excited to see how you like the VB fleece AIO.

calebsmama03
03-13-2005, 11:30 PM
The red is really bright and festive, and will work if Miss purple turns out to be Mr Purple (I know u/s is pretty accurate, but some people have got me nervous - Norah!!). We really like it - too bad I can't squeeze C into it ;) Juliet, I'll try to take some pics, maybe on one of C's bears. I suppose if I do end up having to go back to work the bright side is I'll have a diaper budget :)

West of the MS - that's all I get?? OK, I'll have to think on it a bit before I respond. I feel funny writing out guesses if they're wrong, ya know :)
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

BrownieFairy
04-01-2005, 06:21 PM
We both have boys :)