PDA

View Full Version : Pull Up CD?

MartiesMom2B
03-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Is there a CD that pulls up? Martie just won't lay down easily for a diaper change. I feel myself slipping off the CD wagon, when I really don't want to - but it's so hard to force Martie down to change a diaper on her and pull out the snappi and pull out the cover.

Help help!

-Sonia

pritchettzoo
03-28-2005, 12:06 AM
I just read a thread about this on MDC. Snap-EZ makes a pull-on pocket trainer that you can stuff. http://www.snap-ez.com/PriceList.html And some people said they just pull on side-snapping diapers with the waist snaps undone but the leg snaps fastened. I suppose you could try it with front-snapping dipes too.

If all else fails--duct tape! :P

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

momceecers
03-28-2005, 12:53 AM
Lots of companies are making pull up trainers. So you should check around especially if you have a favorite dipe that works for Martie. I would check the diaperpin for reviews since I don't have any experience with them. Good luck!

Cindy

kozachka
03-28-2005, 01:33 AM
That's what we do, we pre-snap the dipe, pull it on and than adjust fit standing. With FS dipes I pre-snap hip snaps if they do have them. You can even try this trick with Applix but it's more work.

lizajane
03-28-2005, 02:41 PM
here's an idea we can try- get some training underpants- like cheap-o gerbers and we will sew a doubler to the back so that it is attached and won't fall out, but so that it flaps in the washer/dryer. then stick that inside a pull on cover, like bummies (yes? am i thinking of the right thing?) and pull the whole thing on at once. since she isn't a heavy wetter, i bet it would work! (of course, you have to watch my kid while i sew it for you...)

but i was thinking about trying this idea for some heavy duty training pants for schuyler to wear when we are out. he wears the gerbers at home and the pee usually doesn't even hit the floor. but i don't want a wet carseat!! (FYI- we made it all morning with only ONE accident at home and we even left him in underpants when we went to the whole foods cafe for lunch!!!)