PDA

View Full Version : ordering from thebabyblanket.com

caleymama
04-07-2005, 06:52 AM
I placed an order yesterday morning for some pocket diapers from thebabyblanket.com. I paid through the site via Paypal - I think the cart was a Paypal cart or something so I never really checked out on the baby blanket site itself. I haven't receive any kind of invoice or order confirmation. I just sent an email to the address listed on the site ([email protected]) to follow up on my order and find out when it will ship and the email was bounced back. I double and triple checked the address to make sure I had entered it correctly. I know they are a legit business from all of the fans here, but I am a little worried now about my order. What normally happens when you order from them? Am I worrying for nothing?

Thanks!

lizajane
04-07-2005, 01:21 PM
i am friends with wendi. i will check it out for you!

caleymama
04-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Thanks Liza!! I should clarify that I did receive confirmation from Paypal for my payment, but the payment was to the same address that my email bounced back from today. I have no confirmation or invoice directly from thebabyblanket, which is why I am concerned.

lizajane
04-08-2005, 12:29 PM
just got an email back from wendi. she said that she did get an order from an "elizabeth" so maybe that is you? i usually order stuff under elizabeth, too, since that is what is on my credit card. i will email you another address to try.