PDA

View Full Version : OH GODMOTHER BECCA BROWNIE FAIRY- YOU ARE THE GREATEST

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-12-2005, 10:22 AM
Pecking one handed here B in arms....
Oh my Oh my did I get a lovely suprise yesterday!!!!!
My stash is so boring compared to you ladies and now I have a "museum" piece- thanks to Becca!!!!! A mud pie!!!!!!! This diaper is heavenly...soft , velour soakers- too pretty to use!!!!!

With "chicks on motorcycles" :)....
I thank you girlie- you are too much!!!!! What a great suprise on my first day with 4 children alone and a hubby on travel (in otherwords on a sressful day)....

I adore you girlie....thank you sooo much!!!!!
Huge hugs!!!!!

Neve
Reichen (6), Karsh (3), Tristan (2) and baby girl Bronwyn born March 10th!!!!

papal
04-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Oooh.... i would love to see a pic of miss Bee in her new dipe someday! :) Becs is the best, isn't she! :)

kensjen
04-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Oh cool, the biker chicks! :) We must see a photo of that on the little one!!

Love the brownie fairy!! :)

rrosen
04-12-2005, 11:14 AM
Neve,
I have been checking the tracking on that package dozens of times a day. I was so excited for you to get that dipe! When I saw that it listed as delivered this morning I was thrilled.

When you told the story of Steve's new toy I knew that your little girl "needed" that diaper. Stephanie at Mudpies is such a doll and snuck the diaper in between custom slots for me. I had her add an extra row of snaps to the medium in the hopes that you would get long wear out of it. I don't know if it will fit Bronwyn yet, but hopefully soon.

We'd love to see pictures! Maybe Steve will pose on his new toy with his little "biker chick"

Hugs to you all!

new_mommy25
04-12-2005, 12:02 PM
That is so awesome!! I cannot wait to see picture of B wearing the dipe.

mudder17
04-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Oh wow, Becs, you really are the greatest! After dealing with the stress of Steve's surprise, Neve, you really deserve a treat. :) I can't wait to see pictures of her in her biker chicks outfit. :P

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040222/0/0/1/-5/.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 13 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

jec2
04-12-2005, 04:48 PM
I want to see too!

And, that WAS perfect timing for a little bit of fairy dust--your first day flying solo and a lovely mudpie arrives. becca is a perfect brownie fairy :)