PDA

View Full Version : I need a few suggestions for fitteds for Brig.

brigmaman
04-15-2005, 05:21 PM
I'm going to try an SOS on him, and need a few more suggestions. I like the idea of one-size since he'll (hopefully
) only be using these a short time and then Cadie could use them.
I was planning to order him some Loveybums fitteds but am still unsure if I'm on the oversold list or if my order made the cut. Though I think I remember someone saying that those fitteds ran a bit small.
For reference he's 37 lbs., waist 20, rist 20, thighs 14. Those are approximate. :)

new_mommy25
04-15-2005, 06:40 PM
Are the SP 2's too big for him? Maybe MEOS or Muttaquin?

brigmaman
04-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Oh, I always forget about SP. I'm really interested in Muttaquins. Have you tried them?

mudder17
04-15-2005, 06:44 PM
One of the women on diaper swap is selling an SOS and a 3-size Muttaquin. They won't work for Kaya, but I'm in contact with her if you're interested.

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040222/0/0/1/-5/.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 13 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

new_mommy25
04-15-2005, 08:08 PM
I haven't tried the Muttaquins but I have been tempted! I know Shandelle posted once that she really liked them. I see them come up fairly often on the TP.

As for the SPs, they are huge but they might be just the thing you need for Brig. Or maybe some SP large side snaps? Cadie can always grow into them or you can turn around and sell them again when Brig PTs.

holliam
04-15-2005, 08:16 PM
LOL Trish, I think you just need to ask me if I have anything for sale. I stocked up on one-sizers when I thought Mari would be home at a younger age. Now that it isn't the case, I'm going through and selling a bunch of unused things. I have a few Mutts for sale too... will email you.

ETA: I lied.. I somehow lost your last email. (I've been traveling for the past week and my personal email got a bit screwed up.)

Holli

brigmaman
04-15-2005, 08:20 PM
No problem. You can pm me or email me at tah tah88 at optonline . net.