PDA

View Full Version : My summer stash is coming together... thanks!

papal
04-15-2005, 08:02 PM
Thanks for all your help with my unending questions!
So far we have in the wool cover stash:

- Staccinator Stretch Wool (Large). This does not even feel like wool.. so soft. The large is a little big looks like, but should do okay - DAY
- Bijou Wool Jersey - DAY
- Loveybum Wool Jersey (hopefully) - DAY
- SugarPeas Wool Cover - NIGHT
- Earthseedlings Wool Cover - NIGHT
I have a SP Fleece cover - NIGHT

Fitteds:
Eezi-fit Side Snap
Bijou OC Trim Fitted x2
LoveyBum OV Fitted x2 (hopefully).

For when we are at home, i will continue to use prefolds.. maybe i should get a couple more fitteds.. hmm.

I have so many NIGHT wool covers, maybe I should get some night dipes too... those Benjamuffins really worked well for us.. hmmm...

anyway, thanks!

mudder17
04-15-2005, 08:18 PM
Wow, sounds like you have a good stash going. I almost bought Amy's Bijou Wool Jersey, but with the Stacinator Stretch (purple!) and the AngelDry Stretch and the Pickle Pants coming, I figured I shouldn't push it. :P By the way, now I'm worried that maybe I should have gotten a medium Staccinator?

For fitteds I have:

2 Kindhearted Women Classic cut (great for chunky thighs!) hemp (yes, I like hemp for my super soaker!)
2 Bijou Basics (I need to add a microfiber towel to make it absorbent enough, but it's still trim)
1 Mudpie Babies (thanks, Trish...pictures coming soon!), also with a MF towel
1 Sugarpeas SS seconds (also w/MF towel...do you sense a trend?)
1 Patchwork Pixie (thanks, Angie!)
And of course, some day those Elbees might show up! :)

I'm still trying to sell off the last of the diapers that don't work for us (including 2 out of our 3 tykies) to fund all of this, but fortunately, 4 of these were obtained on the swap.

And I fully thank (blame?) you ladies for helping me get this stash together! :P Rashmi, thanks for the inspiration. I never would have thought to make sure I had a stash of fitteds and wool covers until poor Miss Kaya was sweating in her fleece in the hot and humid summers that we have here!

ETA: And I'm all set for nights--1 Benjamuffin and 2 VB + Aristocrat

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040222/0/0/1/-5/.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 13 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

papal
04-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Eileen, I am wondering if the Large Stacci will be too big on Kaya.. I will try it on Leela tmmrw over a PF and let you know.
You seem to be all set for summer! Fitteds and Wool all the way!!
I think I might get 3 Benjamuffins and be done with it.

ETA: I just put the Large Stacci over the Medium SP Wool and it is definitely bigger. The Medium SP is on its tightest settings for Leela right now, so I think the Stacci might not fit.. except over a bulky fitted. hmmm... should i exchange for a medium? i am so lazy.

mudder17
04-15-2005, 09:17 PM
LOL! Well I guess I'll find out! But like you, I may keep it if it's a little on the big side just because I'm lazy. :P

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040222/0/0/1/-5/.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 13 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

jec2
04-15-2005, 11:26 PM
those elbees! I almost forgot about them but then remembered them today! Eek, hopefully we'll get them soon.

Saartje
04-16-2005, 11:38 AM
Could you check my order for me and make sure I ordered gussets (and a doubler) on mine? I'm loving the fit of the one we already have for Ishie so much that I want to be sure his new one's the same.

jec2
04-16-2005, 10:19 PM
Let's see, you've got the doubler on order, but not the gussets. lmk if you want to do anything about it. I don't know where she is in the process, but perhaps we can tack that on. We'd have to paypal and do conversion and pay the conversion fee but if you really want them, lmk & I'll email asap.