PDA

View Full Version : I MUST have more!!!

nohomama
04-15-2005, 10:45 PM
After I totally missed out on the Sushi and Beach Stripe Baby Bloomers T&Ts a few weeks ago, the mama who scored the Beach Stripe contacted me. It turned out that it was completely and impulse buy and that she decided she didn't need it/couldn't afford it and she offered it to me. The lesson here is that when your fingers aren't quick enough on hyena cart, it pays to whine!!!

Anyway, I got the diaper yesterday afternoon and it is gorgeous. I must have more than just this one! Waaah!!! (Notice that I'm whining again...maybe it'll pay off :D )

I actually have to send this dipe back to Christina because of a sizing snaffu but when I get the new dipe, I'll post a pic. Not only is it beatiful and expertly sewn, it's super trim too! It's like diaper nirvana.

jec2
04-15-2005, 11:14 PM
Aren't cd mamas just the best!? So glad you got that dipe and here's to many more :)

new_mommy25
04-16-2005, 02:33 AM
At the risk of sounding silly, what is a T&T?

brigmaman
04-16-2005, 06:35 AM
Turned and Topstitched as opposed to serged. (Right?) Sarah, I have a few on the way. (It feels like it's taking forever.) I wonder if she forgot about me. I'm sure she's very busy, but I thought I bought the first 3 medium slots that were up. Hmmm...

emelsea
04-16-2005, 08:15 AM
Where can you buy these diapers? I've tried to google Baby Bloomers, but I can't find a website.

nohomama
04-16-2005, 08:20 AM
http://www.babybloomrs.com/Store/

She stocks through Hyena Cart so her diapers require a bit of stalking and your fingers have to be quick.

nohomama
04-16-2005, 08:22 AM
Yep, Trish, you're right. T&T stands for turned and topstitched. And did you get her lastest email? You should be getting your dipes very soon. I think it goes without saying that if you dont wind up liking them, I'm just waiting in the wings... :)