PDA

View Full Version : LOL-DH is going to kill me I just dropped $100 on diapers

laretce6
04-22-2005, 12:45 PM
I realize that's nothing to some of you, but we normally use PFs and my "most reached for" diaper is a Kissaluv if that tells you anything :-)

Well actually he won't kill me, but he will say that I'm almost out of the "fun" money I had to spend (we just had a tiny windfall so I told him I was going to buy some diapers and some things to put away for DDs birthday).

I didn't get anything Hyena-ish, but I'm still excited. I ordered:

From Natural Babies- Lukes Drawers OSW in Blue Toile
Bumkins AIO in Yellow Bugs
Sugar Peas Size One in Seashell Print
Bummis Whisper Pants

From LucysHope Chest- 1 Fitted in Nautical Print
- 1 dozen Sherpa/Velour Wipes

From Motherease - 1 Airflow cover in the oceans print

I'm having trouble with the Tykie shopping cart, but I'm trying to order from Tykie Diapers.

From Tykie Diapers - 1 Fitted in Curious George Print
- 1/2 dozen wipes
- 1 babydoll fitted diaper to put away for
DDs Christmas Doll

It's going to be Christmas in April around here!

Caroline
Mama to Eleanor Katherine 8.2.04

jec2
04-22-2005, 01:31 PM
Ooh, you are going to have one fluffy spring! let us know when they start rolling in!

new_mommy25
04-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Woohoo, the next few weeks are going to be FUN as you stalk the mail man!! As for the $100 - I am the same way. I will not buy anything for months and then I'll drop a ton of money on dipes. Just don't tell DH LOL!!

laretce6
04-22-2005, 07:51 PM
yeah my DH is a math prof, he'd notice if I didn't tell him :-) I'm soooo excited though, this is the first time I've bought anything fluffy that we didn't "need".

Caroline
Mama to Eleanor Katherine 8.2.04

mudder17
04-22-2005, 08:23 PM
Ooooh! This is going to be such fun! :) I don't usually drop $100 at once, but it does build up after a while--$20 here, $15 there, etc.

I have the OCV fitted in the Curious George Print and it's one of my favorite prints! I've been toying with the idea of getting a Doll+diaper from Tykie, but I just talked to DH and we're going to wait until she turns 2.

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040222/0/0/1/-5/.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 14 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!