PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Fuzzi Bunz inserts?

smilequeen
05-04-2005, 09:26 AM
I use fuzzi bunz for Simon at home but the inserts I have (came free from nurturedfamily.com) are pretty bulky. They are very absorbant, but I already have a roly poly little guy and his pants are not fitting well over them...

What inserts make the FBs trim yet still absorbant? He's probably an average wetter, not too heavy.

nitaghei
05-04-2005, 09:39 AM
Either Joey Bunz Hemparoos (if you're okay with hemp) or the MOE microfiber inserts are extremely trim and absorbent.

HTH

Nita (wool is my crack)
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a PWD and a cocker (at the Rainbow Bridge)

SeekerMage
05-04-2005, 04:51 PM
We just use the microfiber towels found at the automotive section at Walmart?Target. Simply trifold them and they are the same absorbancy as the MOE inserts (atleast I think so) We just double them up for night time and dont have a problem. I know the hemp inserts (Joeybuhnz, and another I cant think the name of ) are pretty trim and absorbant. THere is also the prefold option but I find that to be bulky.

kthomp
05-04-2005, 06:04 PM
I have one FB from Nurtured Family which came with their soaker. I don't find it to be bulky, but I am used to mirco inserts so maybe it's me. :-) If you are looking for trim, I would definietly go with Joey Bunz. Two good places to get them are www.lilbunz.com and www.kellyscloset.com , both have free shipping.