PDA

View Full Version : waiting for diapers question....

SeekerMage
05-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Does anyone know if the post office has been running slow lately? (I think its a military po sending the stuff) Or should I be concerned with the place I ordered some diapers from?

I ordered some custom diapers a few weeks ago and got an email shortly there after stating they were finally being mailed ( she sent out a mass email to several people) and to expect them on a certian date...mine didnt come so I emailed her a few days later (which she asked us do to if they didnt arrive by said date)...she explained that several were lost in the mail and redid the orders and sent them out with delivery confirmation (which she didnt do the first time - lesson learned) Well they were resent on the 3rd and all the delivery confirmation says is that expect them to be mailed on the third, nothing more, check back later.

I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt, especially since she emailed apologizing and saying that several people were posting negative feedback for her and saying really nasty things. She had my order out within a week or two of ordering (she said she had 2 week wait for custom, so no lie there right?) and she kept me updated etc. I know she mentioned some family health problems (dont want to say what to give her business name away) etc so again, being a mother I understood. I know several of you are waiting months for orders from some places so a few weeks is nothing. Am I being too understanding? Should I continue to wait or is something fishy? Help! What do you think?

pritchettzoo
05-10-2005, 03:37 PM
I read a similar post on MDC a few days ago... I might check over there (there's a review area separate from the diaper area where you can "name names") and do a search to see if you're in the same boat as everyone else. If you paid through paypal, the time frame I think has been extended to 45 days to file a claim.

Delivery confirmation doesn't do anything but confirm when it's delivered, so it won't tell you the status of the package otherwise. I don't think it even tells you that it was actually mailed--only that the sender printed and paid for the postage.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

ktshea
05-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Kathryn,
I PM'd you -- I think we may have shopped with the same WAHM...
Katie