PDA

View Full Version : Need night-time help...

the2amigos
05-17-2005, 09:53 AM
OK, I have a major super soaker DS who is almost 4 months now (where does the time go?!?) We've been struggling at night with him being wet. We aren't leaking any more, but he really does not like being wet and gets very wiggly and eventually wakes. I don't even keep disposables in the house but had gotten a two pack sample of pampers in the mail (I hate that they do that BTW!) So I got to wondering if he is so wiggly because he is wet or is he just a restless sleeper?

Tried the disposables last night and he slept the best he ever has, coincidence? I really don't want to use disposables at night or ever, but I want him to get good sleep too.

So far I have tried: happy hempy's, benjamuffins night, a majorly stuffed FB, and a calico baby....I made sure all had fleece next to his bottom, but man he just soaks through them all. My wool covers have been holding in the tides so far, though he smells a little sheepish by morning!

Any suggestions? Thanks!

new_mommy25
05-17-2005, 01:45 PM
How about a Firefly Sleeptight or a VeryBaby Simply Night? Both work well for us. When I use a Firefly I just layer about 4 fleece liners on the insideto cover every bit of hemp.

toomanystrollers
05-18-2005, 05:35 AM
If disposables give you a much needed restful night - stick with them :) I've been using Luvs on Neve for nighttime for quite awhile 'cause Mumma needs to sleep!! I'm going to switch back soon to cloth at night because she has slowed down her super soaking ways.

HTH