PDA

View Full Version : Diaper covers

betsydenny
05-17-2005, 12:18 PM
Hi. I need your help. My 2 year old is super active and loves to wear dresses so by the end of a few hours on the playground, her diaper is trashed. (we use disposables- I know I know, but I just can't start another obsession right now- carriers and strollers have kept me and my wallet very busy and we are hoping this diaper thing is almost over anyway)

I am looking for covers for her diapers that are low maintenance (not wool) and can take a beating as she lands in the sand from the monkey bars for the 20th time- I am just waiting for a disposable to explode- ugh!

Cute is great but not necessary.

TIA!!
Betsy

stillplayswithbarbies
05-17-2005, 02:01 PM
I would just get some bike shorts or capris in colors to match her dresses.

Jeanne
05-17-2005, 02:29 PM
Karen,
Have you seen bike shorts anywhere? I have been looking everywhere and cannot find any. I have one pair in white that are ready for the trash can. I really want true bike shorts that are fitted and made mostly of cotton.

stillplayswithbarbies
05-17-2005, 02:33 PM
I like Hanna Andersson for solids and Gymboree for prints. The Hannas are probably more durable, they are thicker fabric with a tighter stretch.

Jeanne
05-17-2005, 03:03 PM
Thanks Karen. I appreciate it. I did look in Gymboree but I'd rather have solids.