PDA

View Full Version : Travel packs of diaper cream??

Emmas Mom
05-18-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get travel sized diaper cream. I like the little packets in the travel J&J kits but I don't really need all the other stuff that come in the kit. If not small packets then maybe a super small tube or something? Anything? The one time my DD had a bad diaper rash while we were out & about, I didn't have anything with me & felt SO bad. :( Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA. :)

zuzu
05-18-2005, 12:47 PM
You could always buy a small container or tube at The Container Store (or someplace similar) and refill it as needed.

California Baby sells small plastic screw top pots (slightly smaller than a pot of Carmex) of their diaper cream. We rarely need cream, but I have one tucked away in each diaper bag, just in case. Here's an example of a set with the cream, but you might be able to find it sold spearately, too.

http://www.californiababy.com/36.html

HTH,
Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

pritchettzoo
05-18-2005, 12:54 PM
I think you can find the little sets of J&J stuff in the travel goodie aisle--you know, where all the other travel sized things are in Target or wherever.

My personal favorite is Weledula (I'm pretty sure I slaughtered the spelling) diaper cream that you can find at Whole Foods. It smells delicious and works really well. There's one that's a thicker diaper cream and one baby care cream that can be used for diaper area or any dry skin on babies (or grown ups!). My Whole Foods has an assortment of travel sizes in clear tubs on one of the checkout aisles.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

hellokitty1
05-18-2005, 03:22 PM
It's not cheap but Burt's Bees sells 2 oz tubes for 7.50 each in the event you are willing to pay that much for convenience. I know this doesn't really hple, but Target had special Pedia Care cold medicine pakaging for sale a few months ago and the medicine came with a small tube of Desitin. I bought lots then. But anyway, i just mention that bc you might be able to find smaller sizes that way too.

new_mommy25
05-18-2005, 04:11 PM
I bought little travel sized things of Aquaphor at Longs Drugs.

Marisa6826
05-18-2005, 11:35 PM
Triple Paste now comes in small(er) tubes. It's not tiny, but definitely smaller than the usual tub of it. I keep one in my Patemm.

It's $7 and I've found it just about everyplace but Costco.

-m

Emmas Mom
05-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Thanks ladies, at least now I know what to look out for! :)