PDA

View Full Version : kensjen- what diapers do u use with ur super super soaker during day

ladythepup
05-24-2005, 09:48 PM
i also have a super soaker and i am still trying to find diapers that work well. so far we are good HH and benjamuffins nitedreamers. and a bumware with hemp. what do u use . we tried FBs but they werent fittign right.

What do u find works for ur son.
i love to find fitteds that are front snap.

mudder17
05-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Not Jen, but I do have a super soaker. I find the Kindhearted Women Classic Cut (Hemp) and Bijou Basics (hemp) fitted work very well for my babe and they're both front snaps (with crossovers). With both, I have an extra doubler with the snap-in soaker.

I have also successfully used fleece pockets during the day, stuffed with one zannadu super sized MF towel (they're on sale for $5.15 right now) or if I need extra soakage, I add a Target MF towel. But I can get her through the night with one of these towels and a LJ night insert.

The Calico Baby I have is also pretty absorbent as is the fitted pockets I have from SEZ (I stuff with one Zannadu towel and one Target MF towel)--also front snapping.

The Tykie hemp diapers are also quite absorbent and you can get them FS, although I find the FS to run much bigger than the SS, so keep that in mind. I think I should have gotten a medium FS, whereas she's snug in her SS large.

HTH!

ETA: I also have a VB front snap that is pretty good, but I find I need to boost it with a towel (although it is a medium, while the KHW and Bijou are large).

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 15 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

kensjen
05-25-2005, 12:13 PM
Basically, I have to use a hemp fitted diaper and a good cover. I usually use SOS diapers, which are a bit hard to get, but not too...she stocks on Fridays. www.christensencreations.com

I also use hemp fitteds from fluffymail.com, and a few others. Eileen had a few good suggestions, and most of what she mentioned you should be able to get. Check on swap or the trading post at MDC if you can.

My favorite cover these days is the motherease airflow www.motherease.com And they are cute, too! ;) Many rave about their diapers, especially the sandies. With a fleece topped doubler, those might work for you.

HTH!

Oh, another vote for Tykies!!