PDA

View Full Version : Someone from SWAP isn't sending me the stuff...

american_mama
05-25-2005, 01:09 AM
WWYD: sometime in March, I bought some inserts from someone on DiaperSWAP for $5 over paypal. They never came, I send one or two emails and finally get a reply: huge apology, death in the family, they're sitting right here, she'll send tomorrow. I say so sorry for your loss, looking forward to getting the inserts. They never come. I send another one or two emails, no response, no inserts.

It's only $5, but I would like the inserts. Should I cut her some slack and move on? Conclude I was cheated and move on anyway? Send more emails? Or reveal her name on DiaperSwap? I don't think it is someone who posts here on BBB, although I don't know.

searchdog
05-25-2005, 05:53 AM
I had a similar situation a few months back where I was involved in the big mess with a member of DiaperSwap who had taken money from several people and never sent ANYTHING to anyone. There was always an excuse as to why, if you want to email me off list with the paypal address you sent money to I can check and see if it is the same person. I will have to dig the info up, I know this person had 2-3 paypal addresses after the whole thing started getting discussed so I can look back in my email and compare the one you sent money to, to hers.

ladythepup
05-25-2005, 07:46 AM
umm have u contacted paypal and told them u wnat a refund from her?
i dont know what else i would do in ur situation.

keep us updated mama

pritchettzoo
05-25-2005, 11:25 AM
It's too late to get your money back through paypal, but you should certainly contact the moderator(s) of the group and let her know what's going on. Maybe she has alternate contact information or can boot the person and prevent her from taking someone else's money.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)