PDA

View Full Version : Need El Bee cover sizing help ASAP

kthomp
05-26-2005, 08:40 PM
What size do you think would be best for Ally? Her measurements are 10" thighs and about a 16" waist.

I am thinking large, but I want it to fit right around the legs.

Also, which of the dip-dyed combos do you like best>

Thanks ladies!

jec2
05-26-2005, 11:11 PM
Kerri heeheee, nothing like the last minute. I say if it wasn't for the last minute nothing would get done.

I meant to email you that Finn sounds about the same size as Allison. I currently have him wearing a Medium Elbee on the tightest snaps or very close to that. I ordered one medium long with this order and think I will add another medium long to that.

Colors, I currently have a dark green/light green. When I ordered that, my friend also ordered blue and purple--very pretty. Our current order contains an orange/yellow, which I think is beautiful. My other favorite is the turq./blue. But, take a look at the elbee site at the wool pants colors, those are the colors she will do for covers. with a girl maybe go for the pink/orange (or is it pink/yellow?) oi, I'm seeing doubles I think!

ETA: did you get the email I sent you with the pictures of the different cover colors? I sent it yesterday from my other email acct.