PDA

View Full Version : WWYD? HELP!!!!!!!!!

bcky2
05-27-2005, 04:14 PM
i need help/advice. as you all may remember i posted about a diaper order i have not received that was placed on march 5th. well here is my update.

i am outing the wahm. it is princess and pea. i emailed again and found that she is getting ready to close untill the 20th of june because of moving. at the beginning of may she said she was cutting it and shipping it asap. then on the 20 she said it was cut but she is sick and now it is still cut but not sewn and she "hopes" that she can finish it by the move. she is moving on the 1st. it is only 2 diapers but the cost was around 30 for the 2. is it wrong of me at this time to demand my money back. i am not very good at demanding things back and it is killing me that i posted her name but wth, i want my money back at this point! i feel i have been more than patient, what do i do.

HELP, FAST!!!!!!!

searchdog
05-27-2005, 04:28 PM
I would just kindly tell her that you just can't wait any longer and would appreciate a full refund. Don't get mad or anything just tell her you need to buy diapers from somewhere else because you need the diapers and just can't wait any longer.

DebbieJ
05-27-2005, 04:30 PM
ITA with Meg. You have waited too long. Ask for your money back.

~ deb
DS 12/03
And a niece or nephew arriving in early August!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

jec2
05-27-2005, 04:31 PM
I would not hesitate to ask for your money back and I wouldn't feel bad about mentioning biz name here too. I would just resond by saying that while you understand how things can easily get delayed, you have really needed these diapers and that further delay is now unacceptable and that you would like to cancel your order with a full refund so that you can use that money to get your child the diapers that he needs. I don't think you need to be nasty or agressive, just ask for what directly and specifically and add a "thank you very much" to it!

bcky2
05-27-2005, 05:20 PM
i asked for a refund and she is now shipping them tomorrow and she did offer that if they dont fit i can keep them and she would make new or i could order anything else in her store with a store credit for the amount i spent. i am just so happy to get my diapers :)

kthomp
05-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Glad to hear she's shipping them! Hopefully they'll come soon and they'll fit so that you can be done with the whole ordeal.