PDA

View Full Version : :( Giving up on nighttime CDing...

pittsburghgirl
05-28-2005, 08:57 AM
I just can't get my DH to be willing to try the CD's at night. He is being pretty good about using them during the day, and it's just not worth pushing the issue (and he's right, DS is a little clammy after sleeping in cloth vs. dry as a bone from the sposie). So I'm going to be selling my nice Benjamuffins, Simply Night (never used, sniff!) and Aristocrat. (Anyone interested, email me, they will be going up on swap early in the week.)

I guess I should be happy he's willing to use the daytime CD's most of the time (although he still calls for me when he gets an unexpected poop, what a wimp :)

Marilee
mommy to James
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040120/1/1/1/-5/.png

brigmaman
05-28-2005, 06:19 PM
Marilee, my dh asked me to buy sposies for him to use. It made me sad since he knows it means a lot to me that we are using cloth. Do you change ds at night?
Oh, and I might be interested in your VB if you end up listing it.

pittsburghgirl
05-29-2005, 08:23 AM
DH almost always does the bedtime routine, and James sleeps through the night so he doesn't ever get changed again til morning. I think that is why DH is skeptical about the cloth, sometimes those Huggies Overnights are really heavy in the morning.

We have sposies around for the babysitters (MIL, FIL, SIL) to use so I can't really claim that we only use cloth anyway (DH will use them on the weekends when he's expecting a poop, I don't want to force that issue either, we did use sposies exclusively for almost a year.)

I'll let you know about the VB.

Marilee
mommy to James
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040120/1/1/1/-5/.png

brigmaman
05-29-2005, 08:57 AM
We do the same thing when expecting a poop lately. ;) Toddler dirty diapers are not quite as fun to deal with as baby ones. I have never cd'd a nightime heavy wetter, so I have no idea how that will be. We started with Brig when he was over 2 and no longer had a drink at night. And even his disposables were soaked in the morning. That was always a mystery to me.