PDA

View Full Version : Low Rise CD's?

westgre
05-30-2005, 11:59 AM
I know I'm in the minority, but I love the low rise of the Kissaluvs. All of DD's other diapers end up squishing down and riding her low anyway, so why not start out that way? Are there any other CD's that are low rise and pretty easy to get? Please no hyena dipes -- I just can't keep up with that.
Also, has anyone tried the Grow Me A Rainbow trimmed prefolds or trimmed prefitteds?
BTW, DD is 30 pounds with a 22" waist. Haven't measured her thighs or rise lately. But I like the rise of the Kissaluvs size 2 on her. Also, we prefer front snapping for fitteds.
Not too picky, are we? LOL.
Gretchen & Lyra (12/30/02)

mommyj_2
05-30-2005, 12:02 PM
If you like side snapping, you could special order low rise dipes from Lucy's Hope Chest. I'm not sure if she's open for orders right now, but if so, these are great dipes. I bought one used that was made with a low rise, and I love it.

mudder17
05-30-2005, 12:06 PM
Also, if you're looking for pockets, Ruth at Snap-ez makes low-rise diapers (they're all low rise and sit below the belly button). She makes both cotton pockets (so stuffable fitteds) and PUL pockets. Oh, and she now makes fleece pockets as well. They're not hyena diapers, and she often has stuff in stock and she opens for customs once a week.

Her style is a modified front-snap, which I reall like. I'm actually getting a couple of fleece pockets from her in a couple of weeks.

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 15 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

KrisM
05-30-2005, 04:03 PM
I don't use fitteds, but what about Sugarpeas 2 size? Since they have the 2 rows of snaps, could you just use the lower rise set?

KrisM
05-30-2005, 04:03 PM
I don't use fitteds, but what about Sugarpeas 2 size? Since they have the 2 rows of snaps, could you just use the lower rise set?

brigmaman
05-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Very Baby fitteds have a low rise and are nice and absorbant. :)