PDA

View Full Version : Oh my goodness!!!!!

calebsmama03
05-31-2005, 05:15 PM
So sorry this is a few days late - my computer is in the guest room, which my mom is inhabiting now and my in laws will take over starting Sat, so my online time is minimal at best :( I feel so disconnected! Need to move the comp so I can catch up with all my girlfriends here - most especially the lovely lady (ladies??) who sent the fluffy fairy to my house!!!

Imagine my surprise when I opened my mailbox Friday and saw a package marked "one cloth diaper" with a postmark in Canada. I was absolutely moved to tears when I opened the package and saw a gorgeous watermelon pink Luxe Baby T&T diaper with handpainted butterfly!!!! This has to be the most impeccible sewing/workmomship I've ever laid hands on! It is a small so still too big for Miss Sophie but I've washed it already and cannot wait to put her bum in it! Especially because I am smack in the middle of CD HELL - but that will be my next post...

I really must know who this generous fairy (or fiaries) were!! I have some suspicions since I only know of 3 mamas who've ever scored at a Luxe stocking, but please reveal yourself so that I can thank you properly for such an amazing, thoughtful and generous gift!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
And Miss Purple due 5/21/05 - It's OK now, REALLY! You can come out any time..... Pretty PLEASE!! I'll buy you more cute diapers....

pritchettzoo
05-31-2005, 05:44 PM
I've scored at a Luxe stocking recently (pocket tester), but I'm selfish! :P

What a cool fairy gift. That is so incredibly sweet. I hope she grows quickly so you can enjoy it!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

mudder17
05-31-2005, 05:48 PM
But not too quickly! :P

That's such an awesome fairy gift, but I've never been able to score a luxe baby. How about Helene? :)

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 15 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

brigmaman
05-31-2005, 05:58 PM
Oh! I can't wait to see pics. Luxe are the elusive dipes for me...

BrownieFairy
05-31-2005, 06:04 PM
So glad that it came and that Miss Purple did too. I was hoping a luxe would entice her out.
But I just cant tell you who I am that's no fun and as we both know good things come to those that wait:)
Enjoy the luxe and please post pix of the latest fluffy princess

papal
05-31-2005, 06:21 PM
I know who your BF is but I am not telling!!! She is a super sweet lady... that is my clue. heehee.
We want pics when of Sophie in the Luxe.. and Lynne, your siggy needs updating! ;)

calebsmama03
06-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Ooh Rashmi - you're such a tease!! I have my suspicions - especially since YOU know who it is ;)

I tried the Luxe on Miss P last night and though it's big I think it will work as soon as she loses the rest of her cord. It will be up to her armpits, but I don't care!! It is so amazingly trim, even when too big! I'm going to need to hire a professional Luxe stalker/shopper, as I think my fairy has created a severe addiction here!!!

Funny thing is, my fairy somehow knew that watermelon pink color is my current fave :) I just bouight myself a shirt in that color and my pre baby pedicure is in that color :) So festive, and it looks FAB on Sophie - she's got an outfit in the same color too :) I've never had pretty dipes, just AIO's, so I hate the thought of covering this one up!!

Updated the siggie :) I'm keeping the "Miss Purple" for now though because, well, she IS purple! Her color is a bit ruddy still and she's had a few minor apnic episodes where her face and arms are purplish. Guess she liked the name! And putting a cute nicname to it helps me not to be freaked out with worry over the whole thing!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
And Miss Purple, Sophia Grace 5/18/05