PDA

View Full Version : Lucy's Hope Chest covers - anyone use them?

KrisM
06-02-2005, 02:10 PM
I'm still working on getting more covers. I was looking at Lucy's Hope Chest. There are a ton of prints to choose from, which is fun. Anyone have one of these? Do you like it?

What would you pick - woven or knit prints? I think I'm going with gussets, too. It seems like they would make a side snap fit a little better.

Just seeing if there is any reason I shouldn't get one of these.

calebsmama03
06-02-2005, 02:45 PM
I have one. Not a huge fan of PUL covers - in fact, it is C's only PUL cover and rarely gets used (will likely sell it) so not sure how they compare fit wise to others? I've never had leaks with it, and I do like gussets on a cover in general so I liked that this was an option. For the money I don't think it could hurt to try one. The only downside to mine is that the print faded badly - not her fault at all. I have the woven Nemo print - perhaps knit would hold up better? I have several of her AIO's and the knit prints hold up better (and I LOVE these - they are out fave AIO's with C).
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
And Miss Purple, Sophia Grace 5/18/05

downwarddog
06-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Hi!
I have 1 LHC cover, it's purple PUL with an adorable mice & cheese print. I bought it used & I love it, it has a matching fitted. It's works great, & it has gussets which I love. It's a medium & should fit my DD for quite a while ( I bought it about 2 months ago). I say go for it, it wears really well! If I was going to continue using covers (my DH is against it now), I'd definitely buy more from LHC.
Also, while it never leaks, I feel it has a bit more "breathing room" than other PUL covers like ProRaps.

~Lenore
Mom to Acadia (Cadi), born 9/28/04;
dogs Loka & Colby;
plus 1 cat, Chelsea!