PDA

View Full Version : Luxe Stocking: Pleeeeease help me stalk @ 11:00 EDT

nohomama
06-02-2005, 05:47 PM
I, of course, will be away tomorrow a.m. which takes my chances of getting a diaper from the Luxe stocking from slim to none. There is only one large diaper

http://www.hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=68122&vid=71

and it's the only thing I'm interested in. Is there anybody out there who can help me???

Pleeeeeeease!

ETA: I can pay you via funded Paypal immediately -or- I have large LN/EUC ElBees that I'm willing to trade. You can see pics of the ElBees here, http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeANmTZm1ZtWjIJA

nathansmom
06-02-2005, 06:38 PM
I'll help you stock. I owe you anyway.

nohomama
06-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Norah, you don't owe me for anything. Really, I can't think of a single reason that you owe me. But I sure would appreciate your help and anyone else's. Luxe are some of the few diapers that fit Astrid really well. Of course they would be impossible to get as are the others that fit her best, Fussybutt. Oy.

brigmaman
06-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Hehe. I tell you Luxe and I are just not meant to be. I have a ped appt. for Cadie's 6 month tomorrow at 11 a.m. Ever the elusive...

JBaxter
06-02-2005, 08:12 PM
I have to be home all day tomorrow ( :( nathan has strep)...I'll help if I can 11:00 est?
Jeana

Chel05
06-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Jeana~

Hyenna stocks on Central Time... either CDT or CST depending on the time of year.

So you want to be stocking this dipe at 12:00 EDT (noon) which is 11:00 CDT.... hope I'm making sense here and not overcomplicating the matter.

Blessings,
Michele

nohomama
06-02-2005, 08:25 PM
What Michele said. :)

brigmaman
06-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Are you sure about this?

JBaxter
06-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Thanks :) still new to stocking :P But I did score a KHW the other night.

holliam
06-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Actually, that's not true. MDF stocks at Central time, but the rest of hyena is Eastern.

I've spent much too much time talking to Karen about hyena cart over the past year!

:D

Holli

nohomama
06-02-2005, 08:31 PM
OMG! Thank you, Holli! I won't be home then either but that's key to know when enlisting the help of others or trying to score something myself. I have much to learn.

JBaxter
06-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Now I am confused ;)

brigmaman
06-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Dang.

Chel05
06-02-2005, 08:42 PM
LOL Holli... no wonder I was so confused "stalking" Mudpie Tuesday. Between her own listing on Hyenna and under MiddayFaire too, I couldn't figure out where to wait at what time.

But it all worked out with some big stroke of luck since I did actually successfully stalk a dipe rather than walking away with "Sorry this item is sold out" message. And now my Hula Lobster Dipe AIO is on its way.

And on a slight tangent in "its a small world" ... turns out I could have just picked up the dipe in person since I'll be vacationing about 10 minutes from her home, lol on Ohaui, Hawaii for the next two weeks.

Blessings,
Michele

holliam
06-02-2005, 08:48 PM
LOL! Yes, the MDF site being on a different time zone is confusing!

Steph's AIOs this week were so cute. Are you going to meet her? I would love to meet her. I just adore her!

Holli

Chel05
06-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Holli~

It looks to be shaping up that way :o)

While working out insurance costs through email... since I got so excited over my successful stalk and forgot to add on that item...shock I say shock, I looked at the Paypal receipt and saw Hawaii listed with her information.

Me being me... I emailed back that I was headed to Ohaui for a vacation this Friday for two weeks. (A good friend from college is living on the island until the end of July and enough frequent flyer miles for a free ticket = one cheap, awesome vacation!) And bam that is where Steph lives... ten minutes from my friend's place. She gave me her phone number with a nice offer to help me decide what places to see and there you go... life is interesting to say the least.

Then flash ahead to November... I'll be headed home to the Chicago area for my Dad's 60th and low and behold I have purchased a Buckeye Bottom (Hyena under Fruitful Garden) fitted and matching cover. Again me being me... I notice the area code on this receipt being the same one as my Dad's home and email Azadeh to find out she lives not even 5 minutes from my last apartment before Massachusetts and like 10 minutes from where I grew up... so who knows... perhaps two WAHMs in one year.

LOL... perhaps I am meant to begin a pilgrimage to visit all WAHMs!

Blessings,
Michele

holliam
06-02-2005, 09:21 PM
That's awesome! My mom and dad were in HI in April and my mom asked what I wanted and I told her that I wanted her to visit one of my favorite diapering-making mamas, and I think she thought I was nuts. LOL

You'll have to give us a report! I've met Christa from Daisy Doodles and several other WAHMs from our local diapering group. :)

Holli

new_mommy25
06-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Stephanie is an awesome woman IRL. You will enjoy spending time with her. I am on Oahu as well though on the opposite end of the island. LMK if you need anything. I would be glad to help.

slknight
06-03-2005, 10:00 AM
and didn't get it. :( Maybe someone else here did.

mudder17
06-03-2005, 10:06 AM
Nope. Missed it.

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 15 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

JBaxter
06-03-2005, 10:21 AM
Sorry not luck here either :(

papal
06-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Sorry Sarah.

ETA: Lola has a beeeyoootiful stash!! Just saw your shuttefly album!

nohomama
06-03-2005, 12:07 PM
LOL. It's actually Astrid's stash, though the Firefly's were Lola's originally. The thought of my nearly four year old still in diapers gives me shivers. I love CDing but I think that would drive me to the brink of insanity.

nohomama
06-03-2005, 12:10 PM
Thanks for trying everyone. I really appreciate it. I could've used a pick-me-up this morning (Astrid very rapidly developed croup in the last twenty-four hours. This after having Hand, Foot, & Mouth last week. Fun times.) but I'll just have to find it elsewhere.

nitaghei
06-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Sorry, I tried too, and didn't have any luck.

Hope Astrid feels better soon.

Nita (wool is my crack)
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a PWD and a cocker (at the Rainbow Bridge)