PDA

View Full Version : what's the negative on the thick fleece on some Fuzzibunz?

american_mama
06-03-2005, 11:23 PM
I know people talk badly about the thick fleece of the Fuzzibunz, but why? I did a search and couldn't find an answer.

squimp
06-04-2005, 03:12 AM
I don't like it because it's a little more bulky and seems to be more pilly. I prefer the soft, smooth thinner fleece.

It's not a huge deal, and doesn't seem to affect the performance.

stillplayswithbarbies
06-08-2005, 01:36 PM
It is so pilly that it feels rough compared to other Fuzzibunz. I hate it. In fact, if the first Fuzzibunz I ever got had been this fleece, I would have never bought another one. It's that bad.

kristenk
06-08-2005, 02:12 PM
I think I'll be buying some FuzziBunz in the near future and I wanted to find out more about the fleece. Is it certain colors that are thicker or is there an older style vs newer style kind of thing going on or something else?

squimp
06-08-2005, 04:04 PM
It's odd. I got a shipment of lavender, blue and red large FBs from Cottonbabies sometime earlier this year (March?). The lavender ones were thin fleece, and the blue and red were thicker. There were no other differences, so it's not a new or old style or anything. And it's not a white or cream thing either because some folks said their new fleece is white and some say cream. Mine were white.

So, I'd ask the seller to give you the thinner fleece, if possible. I wish I'd returned mine before I used them.......Again, I don't think they're horrible, but it's definitely a preference and I'd rather have and use what I like....