PDA

View Full Version : More Bumbershoot!

pritchettzoo
06-06-2005, 08:56 PM
We got our dip-dyed ruffled capri set in the mail today along with the rest of the rainbow of playsilks. Gracie has been having a ball with the playsilks, using them for everything from swaddling her stuffed animals to naptime blankies. The colors are absolutely gorgeous, and Juliet of course has excellent customer service. So go check her updated site out: www.bumbershootbaby.com

Because we refused to nap this afternoon, my model was a little unpredictable...

Despite her expression, she was running around flinging them in the air yelling HAPPY prior to this picture:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/26820.jpg

Would you like some ham with your cheese? ;)
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/26821.jpg

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

ETA: To make this Butts-related, the capri set fits well over a fluffy butt. Oh, and the soaker shorts in the second picture are Righteous Baby... Is that enough? :P

brigmaman
06-06-2005, 09:07 PM
That set is adorable! And those playsilks are gorgeous! I'm sure Gracie will have tons of fun with them.
Love that second picture!

mudder17
06-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Anna! She's beautiful (if uncooperative)! :) The colors are definitely gorgeous, and yes, it's Butts-related enough. :P

Eileen

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 15 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

aliceinwonderland
06-07-2005, 10:18 AM
OMG, she is not a baby anymore...I love her hair...and, black eyes??

Eri

steph2003
06-07-2005, 10:43 AM
wow, what a change from your avatar - what a cutie!

kitmama
06-07-2005, 11:45 AM
OMG! She looks SO grown up! What a darling. And the playsilks are gorgeous. :)

kensjen
06-09-2005, 08:23 PM
OMG, Anna...when did she grow up?! I guess I haven't seen a Gracie photo in awhile! Wow!!

Great stuff Juliet, way to go! :)

Puddy73
06-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Wow, those pictures are gorgeous! When did Gracie become such a little lady?

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle 9/03 & a little pumpkin due 10/05

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

tarahsolazy
06-09-2005, 11:25 PM
Super cute curly girlie there. Love the silks.

houseof3boys
06-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Too cute!!!!! I am loving how adorable she is in the ham and cheese pic. :) She really looks like you with that smile Anna.

Very nice work Juliet.

Ryan will get to stare at these for hours now.

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-10-2005, 09:42 PM
Love the pics and little Gracie...look at her...she has grown up so much!!!!
I've been thinking about playsilks and have put it off...I am ordering some tonight!!!

and thus getting dh to set up my own paypal account and to teach me how to use it :)...FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Neve
Reichen (6), Karsh (3), Tristan (2) and baby girl Bronwyn born March 10th!!!!

jec2
06-10-2005, 11:25 PM
Neve, if your kids love dressing up, they will love the playsilks. I cannot believe the mileage we get out of ours! Lately, they've been headpieces (crowns, hats and turbins) and accompaniments to our dances to finn's new favorite group, the Grateful Dead--no joke!

Oh, and anna, when i get a chance to finish adding pics to my site, you know miss gracie will be up there too :)

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-11-2005, 10:15 PM
In the largest size!!!!
I hope they won't be too big for a toddler to run around with :)
I know the boys will love them!!!
Thank you!!!

Neve

toomanystrollers
06-12-2005, 05:55 AM
Anna,
Gracie is gorgeous!! :) Time for you to update your avatar :P

toomanystrollers
06-12-2005, 05:59 AM
Oh & just ordered a rainbow too :) Tess will love them - she can tie a great toga :)

zen_bliss
06-12-2005, 05:17 PM
what a beauty gracie is. when did she become such a little girl! i think ms. CHEESE! is perfect for an avatar update.

juliet's site is wow! amazing design. congratulations! the capri set is adorable, move over naartjie. is there a place on the site with a sample color palette? we might *need* more playsilks. is your pink magenta or fuchsia? is the blue that she is holding "sky"? is that green "grass"? oh dear, why did i look here.

FYI if your IKEA has the child's drying rack, they look darn adorable draped on it :)

pritchettzoo
06-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Our IKEA doesn't open until the end of the month, so I may not make it there for a couple months. I can't wait though!

The pink is a hot pink. It's Gracie's favorite right now. The green is a bright Kermit-y green, and the blue is almost an aqua-bright-blue. I think everyone *needs* more playsilks! ;)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

jec2
06-12-2005, 09:47 PM
zen! thanks for the kudos :) the site is still a work in progress and should my little monkey ever decide to sleep again I want to finish adding products, pictures and a color chart. In the meantime, here is a long long list of colors (with samples) so you can get an idea. http://www.prochemical.com/catalog/mx.htm

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-13-2005, 11:34 AM
I ordered the "rainbow" I want some pretty pretty pretty colors and didn't know there was a choice here...

How does that work????
Edited to add...I will pay more for custom colors I just didn't know how to do that...just tell me what I have to do and I'll do it!!!!

Thnaks,

Neve

jec2
06-13-2005, 01:42 PM
Hi Neve! if you want to email your custom request I can do it that way! I did just mail your rainbow this a.m. (and pam's too and marilee's shirt!) so if you'd like different colors, just let me know. email me at info @ bumbershootbaby dot com The custom colors will take some time to do since I don't have them all in stock and then will have to dye them :)

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-13-2005, 01:56 PM
and will be thrilled with them i know!!!!
I might place another order with hot pink/lime/aqua kind of colors...but if you've sent them we'll be perfect with these...

you rock!!!! thank you!!!!

Neve