PDA

View Full Version : So how do you know when your diaper products are "worthy" to sell

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-07-2005, 08:49 AM
Once I get my new Sam Fitted I am going I want to put away my babyblanket pockets...how do I know if they are worthy to sell...
I have to say lately I get leaks from them and need covers...so I feel hesitant in selling them unless it is user error or due to heavy wetter...

Neve
Reichen (6), Karsh (3), Tristan (2) and baby girl Bronwyn born March 10th!!!!

Saartje
06-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Well, if nothing else you could list them with that caveat, that you've been getting leaks and aren't sure if it's user error, heavy wetter, or a problem with the diapers.

rrosen
06-07-2005, 09:43 AM
I think that if you fully disclose the condition of the dipes you can try to sell them. I would be completely honest about the leaking and price them accordingly. The worst that could happen is that they don't sell, right?

Momof3Labs
06-07-2005, 12:28 PM
If you're not sure, Neve, you can always send them here - we're still putting together another Ukraine orphanage package!!

BTW, I owe you an e-mail. Lots going on around here to update you on!

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-07-2005, 12:49 PM
You do owe me an email or a phone call if there is "lots" going on...I won't forgive you if that "lots" is "lots" and I have not been told anything!!

Love you dearly girlie!!!
So much so I am calling your bootie right now to see what "lots" is???

Neve

Momof3Labs
06-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Haha! Not that kind of lots, but for starters Legend is home (the sweet girl whose pic I sent to you). Teddy is quite sad that there is a new mama's girl in town - he knows how hard it is to compete with a mama's girl! She is such an amazing dog!!

Will try to call you later this evening or tomorrow.

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Oh LOri what great news...sounds like two amazing gals found each other there!!! Legend's face was just awesome I knew she'd be the greatest!!! I so can't wait to hear all about her!!!

Neve

JLiebCamm
06-07-2005, 08:58 PM
As a person recently looking for used diapers,I wasn't worried about the condition so long as the price reflected it. In fact, I was glad to buy some diapers cheaper due to wear and tear or due to the fact that they didn't work well for the previous owner so I could try them out without a lot of investment.

pritchettzoo
06-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Good to "see" you Lori! Do we get a picture of your new girl? :)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

Momof3Labs
06-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Here she is! Legend (Ledgie or "Wedgie" per Colin) is 10 years old and came from our local Lab Rescue group! She's an English Lab (short legs, sausage body) and looooves playing Frisbee.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/26874.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/26875.jpg

cvharris
06-08-2005, 08:04 AM
Neve,

It sounds like the PUL in the diapers might need some re-waterproofing. Have you contacted babyblanket and asked her about it? She might be able to help you pinpoint the exact problem. There is a spray you can apply to them to help regain the waterproof properties - I think it is called Atsko spray?

You can always sell them cheaply and indicate the problem. I'm sure there are mamas out there who would be able to fix them and would appreciate the opportunity to buy diapers inexpensively.

Carolee
Mama to Ben (6/03)
Expecting #2 in December!

aliceinwonderland
06-08-2005, 08:29 AM
If I was we have already established with DH that we would get a black or chocolate lab just like yours!! She is so pretty!!

we would also go thru a rescue thing..

holliam
06-08-2005, 08:31 AM
Oh my gosh, Lori. She is adorable! Congrats on the new addition! :D

Holli

nitaghei
06-08-2005, 09:13 AM
OMG - she is absolutely beautiful!!!! Hopefully I'll get to see her IRL? :)

Nita (wool is my crack)
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a PWD and a cocker (at the Rainbow Bridge)

mudder17
06-08-2005, 09:25 AM
Wow, she's gorgeous! Congratulations! I can see why Teddy might be a little jealous. Hopefully he'll completely fall in love with her as well. :P

Eileen

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 15 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

pritchettzoo
06-08-2005, 11:05 AM
She is a Wedgie! I don't know that I've seen an English lab. Or maybe I just thought they were a little chunky. ;) What a determined-looking girl ("Put down the camera or throw it so I can fetch!"). :) I'm sure she's very happy to be in your good home.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

rrosen
06-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Congrats on your new furbaby! She is a loveable looking girl.

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-08-2005, 12:22 PM
right about now all of my covers could use some waterproofing where do you get it...are there a few techniques
Neve

rrosen
06-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Neve,
I bought that spray at www.angelwraps.com

cvharris
06-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Yes, the angelwraps.com is where I've heard it is sold. I've actually never used it myself. I think she calls it 'Permanent Water Guard' on the angelwraps site. And her instructions on the site say to spray item until wet, let air dry, then dry in dryer for 15 minutes to activate.

Carolee
Mama to Ben (6/03)
Expecting #2 in December!

papal
06-08-2005, 01:09 PM
She is GORGEOUS! Congrats Lori!