PDA

View Full Version : A little OT...but I am here :)

todzwife
06-07-2005, 12:55 PM
I have been having a lot of back problems lately- so sitting at the computer is horrible! I do come and lurk, but my computer is slow so posting a lot isn't an option sometimes. I just wanted to let you all know (since I've had a couple emails) that I am doing OK :D Thank you for being concerned!

To keep this diapering related...I have finished my diapering stash...yup- Dallin gets NOTHING else! We are happy w/ the stash we have, that includes a little bit of everything. I'm working on getting pics :)I am on restriction from DH because we have to save up for our big move next year...

Hope everyone is doing awesome!!

mommyj_2
06-08-2005, 08:16 AM
Thanks for stopping in! I hope your back stops hurting. That must be miserable, especially while taking care of little ones. Take care!

nitaghei
06-08-2005, 09:16 AM
Glad to "see" you here! Hope you feel better soon.

BTW, my mother and MIL could NOT believe what mama cloth is today - especially that gorgeous wool/color grown cotton pad that you made. Yes, I couldn't resist showing off your beautiful mama fluff. And yes, I'm weird. But the mamas here understand, right? :)

Nita (wool is my crack)
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a PWD and a cocker (at the Rainbow Bridge)

mudder17
06-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Shandelle, it's so nice to "see" you! I was wondering if you had just gotten really busy with your business (we'll turn you into a Hyena WAHM yet!), but I'm sorry it's because of your back problems. :( I know how *that* feels! I hope you're back gets better soon, but you're welcome to lurk whenever you can! Oh, and congratulations on completing Dallin's stash! I think I'm ALMOST satisfied with Kaya's stash, but I have one last dipe left to try (Sam's Fitted). :)

Can't wait to see your pics! I always love seeing Dallin's adorable face!

Eileen

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 15 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!