PDA

View Full Version : But I LOVE starfish!!

brigmaman
06-14-2005, 06:47 AM
http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=88363&vid=65
Will not buy, will not buy...

slknight
06-14-2005, 07:24 AM
Oh, that is SOOO cute! If it would fit Alex, I would buy it. :)

holliam
06-14-2005, 08:30 AM
Hold on to me, Trish. I am avoiding buying the kiwi one. It's one of Mari's favorite fruits.

We can do it!

Holli

emelsea
06-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Hold me, too, 'cause I want that cow dipe!! I've never bought off Hyena Cart before, do I even stand a chance of getting that diaper? Do her diapers sell out that quickly?

ETA: One thing that stops me from buying these kinds of diapers is that I'd have to put a cover on it, anyway. No one would ever SEE the cute diaper! This is what usually pulls me back from the edge of diaper insanity. If someone would like to PUSH me over the edge and either A) reason with me and 'splain why I should still buy cute dipes even though no one ever sees them, or B) tell me how to cover them w/out covering them up, please do!!

rrosen
06-14-2005, 08:45 AM
I love that cow one too!

And about the covering up thing. I assume you wear pants over your cute underwear? ;-)

emelsea
06-14-2005, 08:51 AM
Nice try. Since I had the baby, I've stopped wearing the cute stuff. I wear pants TO COVER the granny panties. (I have 20 lbs that will NOT go away, and I'm hesitant to cut back my diet anymore while breastfeeding. At least that's my excuse.)

nitaghei
06-14-2005, 08:52 AM
What she said! :)

And just buy the cow diaper, and save me! DS absolutely does not need any dipes, especially fitteds, but he's crazy about cows.

Trish - when will I learn - never, ever click on a link in your post? :)

Nita (fleece is my friend)
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a PWD and a cocker (at the Rainbow Bridge)

mudder17
06-14-2005, 09:16 AM
You could go coverless around the house. I do that fairly often, although these days, most of Kaya's dipes are pretty plain (but with colored Jeanstitching). :) OR you could get a nylon cover--you can see the cute diapers through those. :)

Eileen

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 15 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

emelsea
06-14-2005, 11:07 AM
Oh, Eileen, I knew you could be counted on. :D

tarahsolazy
06-14-2005, 01:50 PM
I HAVE that cow diaper, well, one exactly identical. The fit is amazing, and they are attainable. C'mon, everybody try a Celestial Baby. Holli: go get that Kiwi dipe, the fit will be great on your chubster. Trish: Starfish for you. Nita or Michelle: go get cow dipe!

emelsea
06-14-2005, 02:16 PM
Thank God you guys don't stand on the corner and sell smack, 'cause I'd be your biggest customer. I had to have that diaper. My ISP went down around 12:30 and I said to myself "If it is still there when I can get back online, I'm buying it!". Woo Hoo!! Tarah, didn't you buy that cow dipe in the auction? With that black and white and grey soaker? That is the whole reason I wanted this diaper! I have been dreaming of that diaper and soaker ever since. Wasn't there something else that came in that auction? On second thought, maybe you shouldn't tell me. Thus far I have been able to look away from wool...

holliam
06-14-2005, 03:20 PM
lalalalala..does anyone hear anyone talking? I can't hear anything.. lalalalala...

She does fit perfectly in her 2 large CBs that she has but NO MORE DIAPERS!! lalallalala

Holli

emelsea
06-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Ummm...Holli...it's 8pm and that diaper is still there. It's so sad and lonely and needs a good home...Holli...

pritchettzoo
06-14-2005, 10:19 PM
We will try to take good care of it here. :)

I just retired 3 FLAGs that put in a year and a half of good and faithful service and was all sad.

Trish, did you get the starfish diaper??

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and a BOY! (coming July '05)

brigmaman
06-15-2005, 06:42 AM
'Cause that's what it ought to be made out of for what it's costing me. http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/077.gif[/img] (see above post about the zenification)