PDA

View Full Version : need reviews on celtic cloths, swaddlebees and little lambs

sandgc
06-14-2005, 12:35 PM
has anyone tried these diaps? i like pocket diaps and all in 2s. my dd is 2 months and almost 12 pounds. the medium fuzzi bunz fit her on the smallest setting (sometimes depending on how she's sitting or laying there may be a pee leak) i'd like to try some new cute diaps (the more colorful the better!) she is breastfed and has runny poops.

anyone know of any diaps i can try, i'm still pretty new at this and pretty open to new things to try!

thanks!

JBaxter
06-14-2005, 04:18 PM
I love my swaddlebees DS is 19months and has fairly solid BMs I have never had an explosion with them. I have some LL hemp fitteds but they are getting to small ( making red marks on his legs). The are not the AIOs and need a cover. I used them for about 3 months as a "workhorse" diaper.
Jeana
Try the sugarplumbaby site and I like my Muttaqin 3 rise also ( she stocks late at night) I have also had fairly good luck with my calico baby covers and sunflower derrierers AIO.

RiaHannam
06-14-2005, 06:55 PM
I have SwaddleBees and love them! I have a 2 yr old and they hold his sometimes runny, gross toddler poo very well. I have no idea though how they'd work for totally b-fed poo. My guess is they'd do well. They have lots of fun colors to choose from, like FB does.
I have no idea about the rest of the dipes. Have fun shopping though!

SeekerMage
06-14-2005, 10:09 PM
I got some little lambs front snapping diapers from swap and really like them. The fit is pretty good and the snap in soaker seems to work well. I even found that the diaper without the soaker makes an awesome swim diaper! We have the toddler front snapping and it works well size wise (she is wearing medium FBs near the tightest waist and second to last thigh. We also got one side snapping little lamb and the fit is pretty good even though its a xl (the waist is just a little big so the large would be perfect). The only "complaint" if anything I have with them is because of the ruffle sometimes they are a little hard to snap, but I think its more because they have really good elastic and the ruffle kinda gets in the way. I would like to get more since they have really cute prints and are no way "crunchy" but nice and soft, but alas no money in the budget. Oh, and I would try and stay away from the black and really dark prints. I have a batman and cow print one and they are kinda wash faded. Totally not their fault, its just the fabric faded from washing. Also, for second hand they work great, very little pilling in the fleece etc. And I found out you can buy extra snap in soakers. HTHs