PDA

View Full Version : Anything I should get at Jo-Ann?

kristenk
06-14-2005, 09:19 PM
I have coupons for 50% off the regular price of any one item that are only good this weekend. I thought that maybe there's something CD-related that I could get. Like, something that I'd like to have but don't know it yet because I'm just embarking on this CDing experience. Is there anything that would be good to get considering I have the coupons? Oh, I'm starting with pockets and AIOs if that makes any difference whatsoever. And I just have some pockets, inserts, and AIOs on order so far. Thanks!

SeekerMage
06-14-2005, 10:02 PM
I would get some microfleece to cut up into rectangles/hour glass shapes to use as liners. You dont necessarily need them with the pockets but sometimes it is nice especially on the go. Cant think of anything else unless you plan on doing some sewing too (like me...yikes I just spent a fortune getting some fabrics to try making some more fitteds- so much for using all that fabric I have!) HThs

psophia17
06-14-2005, 10:14 PM
Since you'll be washing CDs anyhow, you may want to get a bunch of lightweight terry or flannel to turn into wipes. You won't need any liners for the AIOs and pockets.

mudder17
06-15-2005, 08:01 AM
I actually use microfleece on all my diapers, even the ones that have it, just because it seems to keep her feeling drier. And it does make cleaning up poop easier (spraying a liner, as opposed to the whole diaper).

And if you can get velour and sherpa (prewash them a few times first because they shrink differently), you can make washcloths. You can also make them out of terry, hemp, and flannel (although I don't think flannel holds up nearly as well). You can even make it out of fleece, but I don't know what "grade". My fleece wipes from MOE are awesome for poop!

ETA: I just noticed Ellie's about the same age as Kaya! (2-22-04) I did also get some ... is it tulle? Kaya uses it to play with, much like the playsilks, plus I can use it to catch bugs and dust over her stroller when things get too buggy. We even used it on her bike trailer to catch small pieces of dust because the mesh on her trailer was good enough to keep the bugs out but not the sand.

Eileen

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 15 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!