PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who think they threw away a CD????

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-16-2005, 03:02 PM
I had two firefly diapers for night and now only have one...I've been down to one for while thinking I'd find the other in that massive piles of clothes in the laundry room and our "ignore" room...

UGHHH...of course it would be a $25 firefly that Tristan needs not to leak thru the night!!!!

Neve
Reichen (6), Karsh (3), Tristan (2) and baby girl Bronwyn born March 10th!!!!

papal
06-16-2005, 03:07 PM
You threw away a FIREFLY??!!! Neve!!!!! What size and colour was it? Maybe we can help you find it!

marinkitty
06-16-2005, 03:11 PM
LOL - no! But I did flush a cloth wipe a few weeks ago (a really nice organic velour one too) - and let me tell you, DH was not thrilled with having to borrow a snake and fish it out! Luckily he did get it, I would never have heard the end if we had to have a plumber come out!

I hope you find it, Neve!

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03) and baby brother Jack (3.23.05)

Saartje
06-16-2005, 03:25 PM
I know Eileen thought she lost Kaya's monkey diaper for the longest time, and finally found it behind her changing table. I couldn't find our Fuzbomb for a while there (knew we hadn't lost it), and finally found it in the bottom of our stroller basket.

Don't give up, Neve. There's still hope! :o

JBaxter
06-16-2005, 03:26 PM
We are missing a remote and 1 buzz sandal here. Nathan found out how to work the trash can peddle I figured it out to late. Hope thats not what happened to your firefly. :(
Jeana

mudder17
06-16-2005, 03:32 PM
Yup, there's definitely hope! :)

ETA: I think I found it about 4 months after I had given up hope

Eileen

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 15 months & counting
Kaya's cousin, due October 9th!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-16-2005, 04:02 PM
Never thought to get the pretty colors when I ordered them!!!!
So bummed!!!!

I wonder if I thru it away in one of my blue bags...
that is all I can think of that I could have done...
Neve
Reichen (6), Karsh (3), Tristan (2) and baby girl Bronwyn born March 10th!!!!

kijip
06-16-2005, 04:12 PM
I have been missing a Hemparoo Prefold for ages...I reckon I am missing a FB or Wonderoo pocket that it was stuffed into but its the Hemparoo I am missing!