PDA

View Full Version : Baby's Dr. Loved my Cloth Diapers

katydid1971
06-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Just have to share this with you all. When I took DS in for his one week check he was in PF with a snappy. When the Doctor saw it he said "Good for you using cloth, I think it's better for babies' bottoms." He hadn't seen cloth in many years he said and he brought most of the office staff to see the snappy. He LOVED the snappy!!!! It was nice to hear. My mom and MIL both are very supportive of the cloth and DH loves it for cost :) But it's great to hear that the doctor loves it too.

JBaxter
06-20-2005, 03:23 PM
My ped said the same thing. Infact he requested a list of the site I got my information from he is going to pass it out to parents of babies w/ posie problems.
Jeana

ribbit1019
06-20-2005, 03:33 PM
I know, isn't it great?
My Dr. loved our FB. She fussed over them for about 5 minutes. She always makes me snap them up now, b/c she can't figure them out....lol.

Christy
Maddy aka "Little Miss Squirmy Monster"

How old is Maddy? "UN! AAAYYYY!" ClapClapClap

http://lilypie.com/baby2/040609/3/4/0/-5/.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif

searchdog
06-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Christy, I had to laugh because last week DD had a Fuzzi on as usual at her doctors appointment and he had me snap it because he didn't know which snaps to use, but he is very supportive of our CDing as well as extended RFing in her carseat. I love me Ped!

toomanystrollers
06-20-2005, 05:12 PM
What a nice doc!!

We like to play fluff show & tell when we go to the peds :)

kensjen
06-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Glad you have a great doc. Ours loves Jonah's diapers as well, and always comments on how cute they are these days. He did mention that we are the only patients he has using cloth. :( That is sad.

emelsea
06-21-2005, 06:42 AM
My ped usually says "nice diaper!", but that's about it. I love my ped for other reasons, though. He always acts like Gunnar is the only baby ever born. Every month he fawns and fusses over him, and says "he is such helsy boy!!" (strong Iranian accent). And, he calls him "Gunny Bunny", which is what we call DS sometimes, too. He heard me call him that once, and ever since, that is his name for the baby, too.

So, I forgive him for not making a big deal out of the fluff.

american_mama
06-22-2005, 12:39 AM
DD's family practitioner commented on her Happy Heiney last week. She asked what it was and said it must be the new improved version of the coth she used with her kiddos a few years ago. She said she put the prefold in a sling, not a pocket. Coincidentally, I just bought an older AIO on ebay that is a "pocket sling pant" (although there is no pocket) so I kind of know what she meant.

Anyway, made me feel bad that I won't be seeing that doctor anymore. After much urging in Feeding and my own assessment, we are switching to a pediatrician for my slow growing babe.