PDA

View Full Version : Some funny Ryan stories for the day

houseof3boys
07-25-2005, 11:09 AM
Lately, the little bandit has been stipping off not only his jammies but his FB dipe when he is in his big boy bed! We have been potty training pretty well during the day but have no intention of doing any nighttime training until he says something. We turned on our beloved video monitor the other night and I said to DH, "it looks like he doesn't have anything on, you better go check on him." Next thing I hear is "Debbi, I need your help!" You could imagine the fun that was at 11:00 at night when he had been down for about 3.5 hours already and had a full glass of milk before bed. Needless to say, after 3 times of him doing this over the past week he slept in a new nighttime diaper concoction: A FB with a Proprap over it on backwards with the little belt thing or whatever you call it so he couldn't take that off when he ripped off the velcro. Poor little muffin had some nice red marks on his legs this morning too!

Another cute one:

He has been my little helper lately with the diaper laundry. His first job months ago was taking the Costco wipes off of the microfiber towels but he got bored with that recently. Now, he helps separate his dipes from Rileys and will take the stained KL (boy do they stain easily) out and put them in a pile. He did this last night and put them at the end of our hallway. This morning when the dog was out (and the door unlocked), Ryan proceeds on the deck by himself and announces to DH who is feverishly running after him that he needed to put the stained diapers in the sun. How cute is that? I just checked on them and almost all of them had the stained part facing up. Little genius. :)

Who else has some recent funnies?

tarahsolazy
07-25-2005, 03:42 PM
He's like a little hyena in training. The laundry story is incredibly cute!

The nighttime nakedness, funny, but not for you guys!

calebsmama03
07-25-2005, 04:41 PM
No recent funnies here but yours are too cute :) ITA about those darned KL though! They stain SO easily. Sophie will still fit them for a good long while but I'm going to ditch them as soon as I get my CBB order in! I'm lending them to a friend who wants to try CDing without investing too much so at least they'll have SOME use aside from just giving me headaches LOL!
Lynne
Mommy to C 3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
And Miss Purple, 5/05

mudder17
07-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Wow, he is a real genius for a 2 year old! That's such a cute story. And although I had to laugh about your first story, I know that was NOT fun for you. :( Do you have a cover you can put on backwards that won't leave red marks? Or what about an Especially for baby Nylon pull-on? Can Ryan pull off "pants"?

Eileen

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif for Leah

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif , 17 months & counting

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/catcatcvi20040222_4_Kaya+is.png

houseof3boys
07-25-2005, 09:53 PM
He is sleeping in a pair of seersucker regular shorts that we put on backwards tonight over his FB! I think I'll dig out all of his covers since we are exclusively FB for him these days and see what works. :)

pritchettzoo
07-25-2005, 10:12 PM
Ryan is a mess! :) I think Marisa thwarted Sophie from stripping with Hanna zippers put on backwards for a little while. Maybe some short zippers for the summer?

And how useful he is! He is welcome at our house anytime to fold the fluff and stalk Gracie. ;) I can't believe Riley is still fitting in the KLs!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03) and Eli (July '05)

brigmaman
07-26-2005, 09:29 AM
Oh my gosh, those stories are too funny. :P
Do you wash your sposie wipes? I usually throw them in with the diapers. Then I just throw them away after they're clean. Odd, I guess.

houseof3boys
07-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Those Costco wipes are so easy to just throw in the wash since they don't fall apart in the washer or dryer. It is so much easier to not deal with them in a trash can or diaper champ when changing either of their dipes. I just throw them all in the bag together with the dirty dipes. Ryan likes to use them to "clean" the house when they come out of the dryer. I put them in a big pile for him and he will wipe the walls or the air vent (he saw me do this once when I was cleaning) and announce that he is cleaning the house. If only it were true. :)

starrynight
07-26-2005, 05:38 PM
Sunning the dipes?? He is adorable!!! :D