PDA

View Full Version : Costco wipes-

NEVE and TRISTAN
07-26-2005, 09:11 PM
I know there was talk about them changing them and wanted to say I just bought up tons of boxes thinking they might. the ones I got seem to be the ones we have been buying so I wondered if it was true or if I just can't tell the difference...

anyone know...

Neve
Reichen (6), Karsh (3), Tristan (2) and baby girl Bronwyn born March 10th!!!!

searchdog
07-26-2005, 10:29 PM
The boxes at my costco are different and I also read in the costco connections magazine that yes they are adding some sort of design thing on them.

OK just for you I dug out the magazine and this is what it says, "The Kirkland Signature wipe is still the same extra-large size at about 8 inches by 7 inches. They have been upgraded to an eight-pack of 88 wipes each, and embossed graphics have been added for better "cleanup" power."

So I guess you can tell if you have the new ones or old ones by the package size. I think the old boxes had 6 packs in them

HTH's

houseof3boys
07-27-2005, 08:56 AM
They are the same here! We love them since I just throw them in the wash with the dirty dipes. I think you were the one who taught me that little trick too my dear. :)

searchdog
07-27-2005, 09:22 AM
Where they the new box? I loved the old ones so I am scared to get the new ones. We are currently using up the Huggies wipes that I got at costco with one of there coupon sales and honestly I like the Kirkland Signature wipes much better.

octmom
07-27-2005, 03:50 PM
Whew! I hope they are still just as good. I need to get to a Costco to pick up some more.

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

boygirl3
07-28-2005, 12:38 AM
I believe you are talking about regular wipes though I think I missed something after reading the comment about putting them in the washing machine???? In any event I am attaching a recipie for homemade wipes - great to use at home (saving the store bought for road trips). They work good, are soft and gentle. Hope this works as well for you....good luck.

½ roll White Bounty Paper Towels
1 ½ cups warm water
2T Baby Oil
2T Baby Wash
Mix ingredients together. Place ½ roll in a plastic container (with a lid- I suggest looking at a dollar store for a round tub - make sure it is big enough for 1/2 a roll of papertowels. I found the perfect size at my local store) and pour mixture over paper towels. Let sit 1 hour prior to using. NOTE: Cut roll of paper towel with a NON serrated knife.

houseof3boys
07-28-2005, 10:16 AM
No, it was the same old box. I'll check again this weekend when we're there and see if it has the new box.