PDA

View Full Version : FB 2nds *Update*

emelsea
08-23-2005, 12:59 PM
I won an auction a couple weeks ago for some FB 2nds, and I am so annoyed by these. First, they are supposed to be Mediums, but they are huge. When I compare them to my larges, they are bigger than a large.

Next, they have the thicker fleece. Some auctions actually said in them that the diapers you were bidding on had thicker fleece, so I bid on an auction that did not say that. Granted, it didn't say "these have the thinner fleece" but why do some say it, and some don't?

Lastly, the first time I used them, the fleece repelled! GRRRR!!!

I didn't expect first quality diapers, I knew that something would be "off", but I did expect that the diapers would A)be the size I bid on, and B)Not repel urine on the first go round!!

*So I emailed MOE today and was told to "contact the seller for replacement". I thought MOE was the seller. Does anyone know who is selling these diapers, if it's not MOE?

I sent a reply saying such, including a link to the auction so they could see that I didn't buy these from an individual, and of course NOW they are taking their time getting back to me.

searchdog
08-23-2005, 02:39 PM
I would be upset as well. Did you buy them from MOE on ebay. Those things aren't cheap. I think I would email or call them and see what they have to say. Maybe they were accidentally listed as mediums when they are really larges.

kijip
08-23-2005, 04:00 PM
FB seems to take the sizes as mere suggestions...I have larges that are tiny and larges that are huge. The white ones seem the smallest and the colors seem bigger.

marcywench
08-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Another group I read has been plagued with people who have been waiting for weeks on end to receive their auction FBs 2nds. Then, I read this.

I think I'll stick with buying used to get a bargain.

Momof3Labs
08-23-2005, 08:48 PM
Yeah, FB 2nds always sounded like a good idea, but I always thought that the sizing was wonky too! I got PTs that fit like mediums (which we had just grown out of - didn't need more dipes that didn't fit) so gave up on the seconds.

But the repelling is REALLY bad and worth an e-mail or call to them. That's not a second diaper, that's garbage!