PDA

View Full Version : Another thumbs up for diaperswapper.com!

mamahill
09-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Thanks to whoever started recommending this site. It really is fantastic. I listed diapers yesterday and had two buyers within a couple hours. I'm definitely going there before buying new ones ever again!

shburks
09-08-2005, 04:40 PM
ITA! It's a great site and I've already bought several diapers from there.

searchdog
09-08-2005, 06:52 PM
I thought I recognized the name mamahill when I saw it yesterday

mamahill
09-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Hee. I don't have a big username imagination. I figured I just stick with what I know. And, since I was listing diapers the first day I was a member, I thought I could always reference myself over here for...well...references. :D

almostamom
09-08-2005, 08:51 PM
That's so funny. I was JUST on that site not 5 minutes ago and saw one of your posts. I immediately thought, "Is that Sarah????" as if I "know" you. I didn't use the same user name (because I was too stupid when I signed up here to choose one I like!) so I'm "Rooney" over there.

~Linda~
DS 11/04

mamahill
09-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Hee - you DO know me! I'll keep an eye out for you. Yay!

searchdog
09-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Linda,
I had to laugh about "knowing" people, but I feel the same way, when I see a screen name over there that is the same as a name here I assume it is the same person and feel like I know them as well. I am not searchdog over there, but "clothdiapermom". I switched emails to clothdiapermom a couple of months ago so that has become my new screen name, it fits better than searchdog, since I haven't done Search and Rescue work in several years now.

storage2
09-10-2005, 07:58 AM
I have to agree... I LOVE THAT SITE! I have already bought from 2 moms and am hoping to get some snap-ez soon! I did have one mishap though, but ti was user error (ME, ALL ME) I misread a post and accidentally bought some SNAP-IN SP instead of SS sp. So if anyone would like to trade, let me know! heheh!

Dayna

almostamom
09-10-2005, 09:28 PM
Sarah and Meg - thanks for not thinking I was weird! :)

~Linda~
DS 11/04